Chapter 16: Dark Connections

Start from the beginning

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up and see a note on my night stand. Hey Garnet, off to school and I love you.~Amy I read to myself and smile. I get up, do my hygiene, and head to my office and see what I have to do today. Looks like we need more designs for new cars for our Tesla Spring Festival. Hmm....I think I know the person. I book a flight to London and start packing my things. My flight leaves in 30 minutes and I need to get someone from prison. Melody Cornell. I text Amethyst and start the car and go. I really don't feel like going but I know I have too. When I was hanging out in the cell with Mel, I saw drawings on the wall and believe me, they are really good! Melody is a very smart and talented girl and has a passion for inventing and drawing and that's just what I needed. I make it to the airport and make it on the plane. Now I wait til I make it there tomorrow at 5:30pm. Stupid long ass flight.

Amethyst P.O.V
It's time for lunch and we all decided to go to Chipotle. I felt a vibration from my back pocket and pull out my phone.
~~Texting On Phone~~
💖Garnet💖- Hello my love. I hope your having a good day. I need to go to London, agian, and get a friend from prison. I'll tell you all about it later when I get there tomorrow and stuff but I wanted to let you know. No parties at my house lol, I sound like a mom but I mean it. I might be your lover but I am your legal guardian too and I'm gonna act like it. I love you and don't miss me too much. Bye.

Amethyst- Aww ok. I love you too and be safe.
~~End Of Texting~~

Well looks like I'll be by myself for 3 days. "Hey guys, I'm gonna be by myself for 3 days cuz Garnet has to get a friend from London." I say. "Man, she gotta go back there again?" Charity says while keeping her eyes on the road, she's driving. "Yep. I know it's crazy but she said she'll tell me about it later." I said and we all arrive at Chipotle. We all order our food and quickly eat there. We get back in the car and I drop them off back at school as I get to work at Mattress Firm. "Hey Amethyst! Your back!" Jenny says as me and Lapis enter matress heaven. "Haha yeah. Lots of drama is all I have to say." I say to her. "I understand, now you two, get to work." She says and we put on our work shirts. There are quite a bit of people but me and Lapis can totally handle it. I feel someone is watching me. I think to myself and look behind me. All I see is the huge window and some people walking by. Huh, I must have gotten chills. I shake it off, and head back to the customers.(~~Time Skip~~) My shift is finally over and I close up the shop. I start walking to my car until I hear a camera click. "Who the hell is there?" I ask. "Shit." I hear someone mutter there breath. "I said WHO THE HELL IS THERE?!" I yell out this time. "Ok ok, damn." Pearl says and comes from behind a dumpster. "What the fuck Pearl? You know about me and Garnet, and now your stalking me? I'm going to give you a chance before I call the police on your sorry ass." I say to her. "Tsk...Tsk.....Tsk. I would be a lot nicer to me, if I were you." She says and dusts herself off. "Why the hell should I?" I said. "Because I know things you don't." She said and showed me a picture of me and Garnet kissing. "How?" I asked. "Oh Amy, when you sent your hot little friend to delete my picture, I have paper copies at home!" She says. "Me and everyone else that's on my side, will stop you and who ever your working with." I say. "Well me and my daddy aren't scared of you or your little army." She says. "Wait, your father?" I ask. "No you twit! My daddy. He loves me and he's better than Garnet. My crush on her was just an illusion but me and him, our love is real." She says. "Ok whatever but what do you want?" I ask getting annoyed. "Oh nothing, but daddy told me that you need to stop snooping around in my buissness. You wouldn't want to ruin daddies plans now would you?" She said and just walks away. "What are you talking about!" I shout as she grows farther away from me. "Ugh forget it." I say and walk to my car and drive quickly back to school. I make it just 5 minutes late for my math class. "Ms.Waters. Your late." Ms.Kennedy says. "I know and I'm sorry. I was at-" I was rudely interrupted by her. "It doesn't matter. Don't be late agian or you will have detention." She says sternly. I just sit down and catch up with the rest of the class. Math is now over and it's the end of the day. Charity, me, Lapis, Ramon, Peridot, and Nixon pile in my car as I drop people off. All that's left in the car is me and Lapis now and she decides to come over to my house. We park and head inside.