"What time is it?"

"Just gone one why"He asked looking worriedly at me.

"Just wondering..what?"I sat up and stretched.

"Your eyes are red.."He whispered looking into my eyes.

"Stress"I made up, I smiled and got up, he moved back and turned away.

"Uhh I have got you some stuff...where's Drake?"He asked looking around as if to see Drake pop out yelling 'Alooohhh'

"Ummm I don't know..I was asleep"He smiled and ruffled my hair and walked into the rooms.

I tidied my hair up and straightened my clothes going after him.

"What the hell...he isn't here...let me ring"He started tapping away on his phone and put it to his ear.

"No answer"He huffed.

"Now..what"I asked.

"Well for the next 6 months your gonna become Drake's wife..people will eventually find out so were gonna change you a little bit so afterwards it will all die out and you can become a normal person"

"Good idea for the changing bit..but..um if people are going to find out won't Melissa"

The thought had been running through my mind a few times now..She's bound to see the newspapers.

"Well we just gotta keep an eye on her...you just need to learn to stay in the house..we are going to set some rules"He smirked waggling his eyebrow.

"Too bad I don't follow rules"I smirked back,he nodded impressively at me.

"I have nothing to say back..Wow"

Knock Knock!

I looked at Danny..

"That could be Drake"He went over to the door and opened it up, It was all dark outside.

I could feel the cold breeze come in..It felt nice seeing as I was already quite warm.

"Waaasup Daniboy"A random guy was at the door holding two big boxes.

"Alright Andrew save the name for later"Danny shook his head and laughed as Andrew walked off towards one of the rooms.

"Dani boy...seriously"I whispered as I followed Danny into a bathroom.

"My nickname..don't worry I ain't gay"He laughed, I smiled and watched as Andrew took out all these beauty equipment.

"Woaaah...your gonna give me a makeover right now..like it one o'clock"

"Well Drake's not here so it's better...and plus your a celebrity now you'r married to the biggest businessman ever"

"How is Drake so famous"

"Let's just say he's a model..actor...and runs the biggest business in the world along side me and my dad..oh and he's Married to Melissa..a model and a fashion designer mostly our whole family is famouse bec-"

"Alright I get it..."

"Well let's just say Drake brings a lot of attention to himself and you'll hopefully get dragged in this.."

"Right we gotta get cracking..Imma change you to a whole different person...your gonna become a whole new girl"

"Well guy love to stay and chill but i'm not really into this beauty stuff...Andrew the hair dye and that is out there..I'll come by in the morning to check on you"

"Bye Daniboy"Andrew waved sexily as I sat there smiling.

I waved and watched as Danny walked out, I heard the door shut and knew that it was only me and Andrew.