"Okay so some of you might know but some of you might not know that next week is Spirit Week," Mr.Pearsing announced.

"Spirit Week?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Ah, yes Oakely your new to the school. So on each day you dress up a certain way for Spirit Week," he said and I nodded as he yanked the top off a blue dry erase marker.

"So next week it would be nice to see every student participate," he said as he wrote on the board.

Monday~ Super Monday
Tuesday~ Twin Day
Wednesday~ Gender Bend Day
Thursday~ Throwback Thursday
Friday~ School Spirit Day (as usual)

"Gender Bend Day?" I said quirking an eyebrow as Mr.Pearsing grinned.

"I will explain each one. So Super Monday us when you wear socks, pants, shirts, and etc with a superhero on it or it's signed. Like a superman shirt with the S sign." he said and I nodded.

"Twin day is when you and another person or more wear the same clothes. And on Gender Bend Day you dress as the other gender. Throwback Thursday is when you wear something old school like wearing a hoodie with the old Mickey Mouse on it. And School Spirit Day, of course, like every Friday is when you wear the colors of the school." he explained as I put this on my calendar on my phone.

The rest of class I read my book and got all the way to chapter two. Might not seem that far but chapter one was very long. Let me not forget there was a prologue that was also long. But eventually English class and I headed to the band.

The teacher was counting something as I walked in. I strolled over to where my seat was but my arm was grabbed and I was yanked.

"Aw-Awah!" I was pulled over to the less bright side of the room and Victor was grinning down at me making my face heat up. "Yo-You scared me-" I begin to say.

"Shhh," he said pressing his finger against my lips and my face heated up more. He grinned pulling his finger away not exactly slow but not fast. I stare up at him flustered. "So, I have a game on October fifth and I was wondering if you'd go?" he asked scratching the back of his head his cheeks slowly tinting with pink.

"Oh is that all? Sure." I said smiling and he grinned.

"Great, cheer for me," he said and I nodded as he grinned before walking past me to his seat.

I shook my head smiling. I grabbed my case that held my saxophone then carried it to my seat. Clyde was already sitting down and practicing. I pulled out my saxophone and cleaned it.

"Oakely." a voice said and I looked up meeting ocean blue eyes.

"Hey, Farley," I said smiling and he snorted holding up the handle piece to my saxophone.

"O-Oh my gosh I kinda need that, thanks," I said taking it and he nodded.

"Your welcome," he said laughing softly and sat down next to Victor.

After we were all settled we practiced on the two songs we had chosen at the moment. Ms. Housewright said she was still waiting for submissions for the third song. We went back and forth on both songs at least twice then she worked with a few groups separately before the bell rung.