Chappie 2

Chara P.O.V

My eyes widen in fear.

"What was that?" I whimper, looking at all the others. They all have the same looks on their faces too.

"I don't know." Asher frowns and stands up. Looking from left to right, he starts walking in the direction the scream came from. The rest of us give each other a look before following him. Slowly, we creep over to a white door that is closed. On it, is the word "Costumes". I grab the metal handle in between my fingers, only to have it open by itself.

Not creepy at all. (Note my sarcasm)

I'm suddenly pushed, but instead of gracefully regaining my balance, I fall on something hard. I groan and rub my side.

Who did that?

Feeling around, my hand touches a arm. My eyes widen. I bolt up faster than the speed of lightning, run out of the door and hide behind Raina. Peeking over her shoulder, I see everyone staring at me like I'm crazy.

I point to the door, "T-here's s-something in t-here"

I watch Cato turn the light on revealing a skeleton with a small crinkled note on it.

"It's not real is is?" Raina asks, her eyes widening.

"No it couldn't be," I say walking around Raina.

Or could it?

Asher walks over to it and feels it. Sighing in relief, he turns back to us. "It's just plastic" he tells us. We all let out the breath we were holding in. He looks down and notices the note. Picking it up he begins to read it out loud, "Hello people, let's have some fun, shall we? I will soon find my next victim, until then have fun."

Ok, to say I'm creeped out is a lie, I am completely terrified.

"Umm. What is that supposed to mean?" Dawson asks in her small voice, fear visible on her face.

"I don-" but before Cato could finish the lights turn off.

Cato's P.O.V

"I don-" I'm cut off by the lights turning off. Something brushes against my leg, it starts to go up until it's right by my ear. I suddenly get cold. Wrapping my arms around myself, I start to get really scared.

"Are you guys alright?" Asher asks.

There is a chorus of 'Yeah's' and 'Yup's' but I couldn't speak.

"Cato? Are you alright?" Asher asks, worry laced in his voice.

Suddenly there is something by my ear. "Your next" it whispers with a creepy chuckle. Then it disappears. I gasp and start to shake.

What is that supposed to mean?

The lights flicker one and I fall to my knees. Everyone runs over to me, a worried look etched on each of their faces.

Questions are shot at me like "Are you alright?" "What's wrong?" "Are you hurt?" But I couldn't speak, because of how shocked I am.

Asher grabs my shoulders and shakes me. "Are you alright?" He questions.

"I-I'm N-next" I whisper.

"Huh, I can't hear you. You gotta speak up." He moves closer to me so he can hear.

"I-I'm Next," I whisper, but I little louder so everyone could hear.

They all give each other a worried look before turning back to me.

Then suddenly there's the sound of glass shattering. I get up off me knees and walk over the window. My eyes widen at the sight. On the ground is a broken vase, but on the window, there are four words that make my blood go cold.

"Cato, watch your back." Is written on the window.

I start to breath a little faster. But what really catches my attention is what the words are written in. It looks like it's written in.....blood.

Oh no.

I hear multiple pairs of  feet run against the floor. The sound stops behind me and they all take a sharp breath in. They all whisper to each other until I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder. "Cato, a-are you alright?"

Teas start to stream down my face as I turn around. "Does it look like I'm alright," I yell at.....Dawson. She flinches but gives me a look of sadness.

Sighing she speaks, "Cato, it's ok. There's nothing you gotta worry about."

I nod and hug her tight, she hugs back instantly as I let the tears fall freely.

I hope she's right.

***

Chappie written by Kyril_Racette. Next one will be written by Goldendoodlegamer11.