Chapter 45

(Just saying... 5 more chapter :( of you want a schedule comment plz! Love you all)

{heartache
Next to you
Wake me up inside (bring me to life)
Heart to heart- Demi lovato
Complicated-Rihanna}

Maya's POV

Today my stomach is hurting me again I didn't tell Justin and I don't want to tell him and I'm not gonna tell him.

They need to plant how will they will pay the other man who was with the guy who I shotted him so if I said my stomach is hurting me Justin will make a big deal and they will have to just take care of me.

What making me so scared that every time my stomach hurts like that I use to pass out after! But today I'm not!

I just don't really understand anything but I don't want to tell him.

By the way the last time I went to the hospital because of my stomach when Justin and Pattie were with me they didn't tell me the reason why my stomach is doing this to me! I mean they most know and they won't tell me.

Talking about Justin! He is more normal then yesterday but look how he felt! Guilty!

He regret everything he did and said that nobody deserved what he did to them. For some reasons. I'm
So proud of Justin cause he finally realized that he was bad! And what he was doing wasn't a good thing for him and for the others!

When I was talking to him he said that the people who helped them the most who he hurt the most.

Like the people who was nice with him and helping him when he needed them were the ones who got hurt by him the most!

Poor people. But what I don't understand is... How his parents knows about this and won't stop him? Just why! They can't? He mind hurt them?

Believe me. Justin is a good person but he was walking in the wrong way who some people like jake helped him to be in it!

If Justin started with the right people to ride him right he wouldn't be a bad boy or do all the things he already did and regret them.

"Maya?" Justin said cutting my thoughts.

"Ya?" I said.
"Now you are thinking about something!" He said getting closer to the bed where I was sitting.
"Ya" I laughed.

He sat in front of me and putted his hands on my crossed knees and said "mind tell me?"

"Tell you what?" I said.
"What your thinking about?" He said.
"You" I said simply.
"Me?" He said chocked and I nodded.
"What About me?" He said.
"The things that you told me about. I don't know I kinda was thinking about you regretting and crying over what you did before" I said and he looked away from me talking back his hands from my knees.

"No Justin! Like I said before! I'm so proud of you because...because you finally understood that this wasn't right! You are regretting them!" I said.
"But regretting wont change the past! Won't let me forget how I made people to suffer! How I was slave for the sex and money! I-I just--" he said and I cutted him with a kiss.

He took my face with his who hands and deep the kiss. He took some of my hair and put it behind me ear and then still talking it with his hands and tight. So tight that it was kinda hurting me and that's why I moaned.

He let my hair go and made me gently lay down on the bed and him on top of me without breaking the kiss.

The hallway was all silent and the only sound was the sound of our lips crashing into each others. The sound of our kiss!

We pulled away to take a breath but he locked eyes with me!

We were in the room when harry called Justin and I to go planting to pay the man and make everything like it use to be.

We went down and sat on the couches.

My stomach is hurting me more right now and I'm trying my best to hold it and don't make any sound or any faces of pain! But I can't hold and I think while talking Justin realized it since I was laying on his shoulder and his arms around me.

"Are you okay?" He whispered down at me.

I faked a smile and nodded slowly. He kissed my forehead and back to what harry was saying.

I wanted to scream from the pain! I wanted to tell Justin help me I am dying. But I can't! I won't!

I stood up quickly and ran upstairs. I could hear them calling my name but I just ignored them!

I entered our bedroom and entered the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I looked around me scanning everything for no reason.

I sat on the floor screaming from the pain! I can't help it! It's hurting me so much. I feel like there is so many knife cutting my stomach. It's just like hell!

"AAAA" I screamed bending knees on the floor.

"MAYA?" Justin's voice came from behind the door and a knock about to break the door.

"AAAA" I screamed again from the pain! I can't hold it.

I started to cry and screamed louder

I started to rub my two hands on my stomach hopping it will help! But there is nothing changing!

"MAYA OPEN THE DOOR" Justin screamed back while knocking on the door with all his forces!

"JUSTINNNN" was the only word I can say! I mean scream it! I felt help hurt in my stomach you can't imagine!!! I felt like I'm dying slowly. Suffering till death!

"MAYA OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" he said and two seconds later. He was punching with his shoulder the door to open.

I looked on the floor that my face was touching my knees and my hands around my stomach pressing into it maybe it will help.

After something like forever! The door full open and Justin was about to fall.

"MAYA!" He screamed running to me.

"Maya what happened?" He said bend knees in front of me! I couldn't answer! Not because I don't know what to say but because I can't talk. I closed my eyes when I felt his hands flying under my back and screams of my name running everywhere.

"Harry! Harrrrryyyy!" Justin's voice were the last thing I could heard and the last thing I know was that I was pulled up on Justin's arms and he were running where is he going? I don't know!

I started to moan. Not to me but to Justin. I wanted to tell him I'm alive! Don't worry ! I'm here! i didn't left... Yet!

My eyes stated to shut and I was giving all my forces to just let them stay open but every minutes pass I got more weaker so i just end up shutting them... Sorry Justin!

Justin's POV

"HARRY CALL THE DOCTOR! QUICK!" I said running to the kitchen grabbing water. I could hear harry rushing up stairs.

Maya is still forcing herself to keep her eyes open and moaning painfully.

I ran back to her and sit on my knees beside the bed and slapped her cheeks calling her name wishing she will wake up and be okay!

"Maya baby please wake up!" I started to shake!

"HARRY!" I screamed.
"I'm here Justin" he said and when I looked up at him I saw that he was crying too.

What's happening?

"Call the doctor!" I said.
"I can't Justin! They will stop you" he said and looked away.

They will stop you...
They will stop you...
They will stop you...

"CALL THE FUCKING DOCTOR!" I screamed and melody ran to me and hugged me and rubbed my back.

I pushed her away and screamed "GET AWAY FROM ME"

She putted her hand of her mouth and her eyes were wet.

"LEAVE ME ALL ALONE! I WANT TO DIE! IM TOUGH!!!!!!!" I screamed my tears rushing on my cheeks.

"JUSTIN JUSTIN!" Ryan's voice came from outside!

"JUSTIN! HELP!" He said entering the room.

"JUSTIN!!! YOUR MOM IS DYING!" He said.

Mom? No!

(Done :)

DID YOU FUCKING SAW WHAT HAPPENED? I HATE THE FAME! I HATE THAT JUSTIN IS A STAR AND ALL EYES ON HIM! I WANT HIM TO RETIRE MORE THEN GETTING HURT LIKE TODAY!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE GOT ARRESTED? Why? He drink pills? You want to make me believe that he is the only teen doing this in the world?

My eyes really hurts from all the cries!
All my friends coming to me and telling me oh this is your idol? This is your kidrauhl. I really couldn't answer them cause today it was Justin's fault! Part of me wish that i was next to Justin hug him right and tell him everything is going to be okay but the other part of me wants to kill him. To tell him he is not allowed to do that!

I hope he leaned something about this! I hope the two or three hours on jail will make him make up his mind and stop doing stupid things....

But still I STILL AM A BELIEBER AND I WILL ALWAYS BE!

Ps: hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment please...