"Harry, isn't it?" she threw on a fake smile, while I kept my expression emotionless. "I'm Esmeralda," she introduced herself, jutting her hand forwards for me to shake. I eyed it warily, before taking it and giving it a firm shake.

    "Do you have the potion ready?" Sage questioned her, making me frown a little.

    "What potion?" I asked out loud, gaze darting between both of them as Esmeralda nodded.

   "It's with Lakshmi in the greenhouse," she told Sage, making her nod in response. "You know where to find me if you need any help," and with that she disappeared out of the classroom.

   "What potion?" I repeated, arching my brows at Sage questioningly. She simply laced our fingers together and tugged me out of the room and began explaining.

    "There's a girl called Lakshmi in this academy whom also has the power immunity. She's also very talented in potion making, so one day she created a potion that helps strengthen her powers," Sage explained as we walked through the hallways towards the back.

    "But I thought magical stuff won't work on me?" I frowned a little.

    "You're right, but this potion has some special ingredient that manages to break through your immunity only to strengthen it. Therefore, you'll be able to expand and manifest your powers whenever you want to," Sage told me, making me nod slowly before we entered the greenhouse. 

   Sitting by a large stone table that was set up in the middle of the greenhouse, was Lakshmi the witch. There all sorts of vibrant plants and flowers planted on either side of the greenhouse, most of them very exotic looking as well as completely unrecognizable. My gaze landed on a young teenage girl whom had dark ebony hair and exquisite features. Sage greeted her with a smile, which she easily returned before her gaze focused on me, studying me curiously.

   "Lakshmi, this is Harry," Sage introduced me to her.

   "Hello, Harry," she greeted me with a bright smile, her thick Indian accent breaking through.

   "Hi, Lakshmi. I heard we have similar powers," I said with a chuckle, making her smile and nod.

   "Yes, Sage told me all about that," she said as she poured out an odd green liquid into a glass for me to drink. "This is the potion I made, it tastes sort of weird and will probably make you feel a bit weird too."

    "Bottoms up," Sage took the glass from her, thrusting it towards me with a grin. I rolled my eyes at her, taking the glass and downing it immediately.

    "What is this? A kale smoothie?" I grimaced at the taste, shuddering when I felt an odd feeling wash over me as soon as the drink hit the pit of my stomach.

    "Don't act like that isn't all you eat," Sage teased with a smirk, making me roll my eyes at her. "How do you feel?"

   "Just peachy. How long until I can start practicing?" I questioned Lakshmi.

    "About an hour or so," she replied.

    "Okay, well I'll show him around the mansion for the hour and then we'll come back here for you to start teaching him," Sage said, making her Lakshmi nod in response with a smile before we left.

~-~

   "This is my classroom!" Sage announced with a wide smile, walking into the room with her arms held out, spinning around. We had just taken a whole tour around the mansion, finally arriving at the place where Sage taught most of her classes.

   "It's lovely," I commented, smiling tightly at the way she had decorated the walls with tons of pictures of witchcraft symbols and portraits of famous witches.