"What're you all looking at?" Sage snapped in an authoritative voice, causing half of the girls to break out of their trances and start walking away.

    "That papi who's standing next to you," a voice spoke up from our right, a group of girls approaching us. The girl who spoke looked about 17 and Hispanic, looking me up and down with a dirty smirk playing on her lips.

    "Mi papi," Sage corrected, making me roll my lips inwards to hide a smug smile when the girl glared hard before mumbling something rude in Spanish about Sage to her friends. Her words made me frown angrily, clenching my jaw when she spoke up to Sage.

"Sinceramente, no sé lo que él ve en ti," she said with a bright smile, making Sage frown slightly, clearly not understanding what she said. Honestly, I don't know what he sees in you.

"Su gran corazón y culo. Dos cosas que claramente no tienen," I muttered lowly with a coy smirk, watching her lips part in surprise as her friends started giggling at my comment. Her face burned brightly as she glared at me before spinning around in the spot and walking away with a huff. Her big heart and ass. Two things you clearly don't have.

    "What did you say to her?" Sage questioned me with an amused smirk, making me shrug lightly.

    "Something dirty," I said with a teasing smirk, making her narrow her eyes at me immediately at my words.

   "Dites quelque chose de sale à elle encore, je vais déchirer votre bite et tapez-le sur votre front," she said aggressively in a rather threatening voice, making my jaw drop, a quick laugh flying out of my mouth as she marched away angrily. Say something dirty to her again, I will rip your cock off and tape it to your forehead.

   "Oh là là, quelqu'un est jalouse," I continued to smirk, trailing behind her as she huffed, cursing in French under her breath. Someone is jealous.

  I quickly ran up behind her, tugging her into an empty hallway and pushing her up against the wall. She gazed at me with a tight frown, lips held firmly in a pout even though I can tell she obviously knew I was joking about saying something dirty to that girl back there.

   "Quien es tu papi, Sage?" I murmured lowly, watching her swallow thickly at my heavy Spanish accent before she shook her head slightly and composed herself. Who's your daddy, Sage?

   "Je ne comprends pas l'espagnol, tu con," she rolled her eyes at me, making me chuckle at her words before continuing to speak Spanish. I don't understand Spanish, you cunt.

   "Te voy a hacer gritar mi nombre cuando lleguemos a casa," I growled with darkened eyes, making her shut up all of a sudden, detecting that I had said something dirty to her. I'm going to make you scream my name when we get home.

  I began to say something else before Sage cut me off with her lips pressed against mine. She then pulled me into an empty classroom; lips still attached to each other's before she shut the door and shoved me against it. My hands automatically reached forwards to grip her wide hips, gripping them tightly with my fingers digging into their sides when she sunk her teeth into my lower lip. As she pulled it back, her eyes fluttered open, filled with ardor while she let it go, allowing it to pop back into place.

    "You sound so hot when you speak Spanish," she whispered lowly, fingers fisting my white t-shirt while I smirked smugly.

   My head lowered to kiss her lips just as hers tilted to the side to kiss me as well, before the door to the classroom swung open all of a sudden. I pulled back immediately, my eyebrows slanting downwards when my gaze met an icy blue one. Esmeralda Castavet, the witch who ran the academy. Also known as, Atticus' mother. She arched a brow questioningly at Sage, whom simply glared back at her, making it evident that they weren't on very good terms.