Chapter 15 (Last Chapter)

Louis' eyes widened. Not Harry, Harry couldn't have, Jack didn't. No.

"Harry?!" Louis screamed, he needed to hear his voice. Know he was okay.

Harry groaned and stood up.

"Seriously?" He asked, all Jack had done was barely hit Harry's ankle. Louis sighed in relief.

Harry grabbed the gun and pointed it down at Jack.

"It has to be done..." He whispered and pulled the trigger. The whole room went silent. Louis looked at Harry sniffling.

"H-Harry please unchain me. Please." Louis begged pulling his wrists and ankles. Harry ran over to Louis.

"Don't worry Lou, I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise." Harry said and punched the chains, breaking them instantly. Louis' eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but yet amazement.

"H-How did you..." Louis mumbled before getting picked up.

"No questions right now, I'll explain later." Harry said carrying Louis up the stairs bridal style. Louis nodded and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, still sniffling.

Harry carried him to his car, and softly set Louis down in the passengar side of the car. Harry got in the drivers side and started driving.

"Listen Louis, what I'm about to tell you may seem very strange, but you have to believe me." Harry said looking at Louis breifly as he drove.

"O-Okay." Louis stuttered a little worried of what Harry was going to tell him.

"I am a fallen angel. You can't see my wings, but other people like me can. Jack has been wanted dead for a while now. He is a special type of fallen angel, I don't know the correct type, but he has been living before you were born. The only way to kill him was with a gun, with a special bullet, and he was dumb enough to have his gun loaded with them. But since I killed him, I am now becoming a Guardian Angel. To protect you."

Louis stared at him blankly for a few moments.

"I-I don't understand an angel? H-How.." Louis thought allowed. It made no sense to him. He didn't understand.

"Louis I'm sorry for not telling you, I'm not even sure if I can tell you."

Louis nodded. "Is that how I could hear your voice in my head?" Louis asked, and Harry nodded. "I just don't get it how can you be an
angel?" Louis asked as they pulled into the driveway of Harry's flat.

Harry got out of the car and so did Louis, he followed Harry into the small flat.

"I can prove it." Harry said as they walked into the livingroom. He soghed pulling off his t-shirt. Two, long black scars shown on his back, formed into a 'V'. "These are where my wings are, you just have to be like me to see them." Harry sighed and Louis nodded.

"I love you." Harry blurted quickly. Louis' head snapped to Harry.

"You do?" He asked.

"Yes Louis. I know I seemed like a fucking dick. I was trying to protect you, I know about your past, your mom. Everything. I'm supposed to know. I had to kill Jack because he killed your mother. That black shadow you saw in that alley, it was him. I had to protect you, he wanted you."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows. "He wanted what from me?" Louis asked.

"This," Harry said and pointed to Louis' heart. "he wanted your love, he wanted you to fall in love with him. He didn't love you. Your family is very powerful Louis. They are ancestors of angels, and fallen angels and angels aren't supposed to be together." Harry frowned and looked at Louis. "I'm not supposed to love you. But I do, and I know you love me. We can make it through this." Harry said his jaw clenching, Louis could tell he wanted to cry, but he knew Harry would refuse to cry infront of him.

"Harry I didn't know. T-Thank you. I shouldn't have been so mean to you." Louis said and looked down.

"Don't be, I love you."

Louis smiled. "I love you too."

Harry and Louis smiled and he pulled Louis into his arms, where Louis would be safe, forever.

A/N: Well thats it folks! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

-Amanda