Chapter 11

Louis dragged himself down the stairs the next morning. He couldn't believe that happened, he wished it was a nightmare, or just a bad dream.

He walked out the door, not caring to take one last look in the mirror to see of he looked okay. He just fucking left.

As Louis walked down the street he knew it was going to be a terrible day. Expessically because he was going to sit across from Harry in class. He didn't understand why he was attracted to Harry, but yet hated him at the same time.

Louis looked up and groaned running into someone.

"Ow, shit I'm sorry." He said and looked into the boys' eyes that he just ran into, he froze. Jack, his ex from his old town. Jack was Louis' first love, and you never forget your first love.

"Well hello Louis, long time no see." He said with the charming smile Louis fell in love with. He knew deep inside he still loved him. He never thought he would see those piercing blue eyes, they weren't like his own. They were a deep blue, like looking into a lake.

"H-Hi Jack." He stuttered and wanted to slap himself for it.

"A little nervous are we?" Jack asked with a smirk forming on his face. "I see I still have the charm, and you haven't lost feelings for me." He said and lifted Louis' chin up looking at him.

"You're still so beautiful Lou." He muttered as he leaned in.

Within seconds his lips were on Louis', moving into a soft, gentle kiss. Louis felt as if fireworks were going off. He knew that was a pretty cheesy thing to say, but that's how he felt. Louis pulled away and blushed deeply.

"I was hoping we could catch up maybe?" Jack asked with a sweet smile.

"Um actually i was just heading to school, and I really can't skip. Unless you go to the same school." Louis smiled looking up at him, Jack was taller than him, and by a lot. Jack chuckled and nodded.

"I do go to school, want to walk together?" He asked and grabbed Louis' hand walking with him, before he could even answer. Louis giggled and walked with jack down the road to the school. Maybe being with Jack would get rid of harry, and that's all Louis really needed was space from Harry.

Jack and Louis walked into the school, hand in hand. It felt a little awkward to him. But he knew he still had a few feelings Jack.

Louis bit his lip seeing Harry in the hallway, he panicked. He didn't want Harry to walk over. He grabbed Jack's cheeks and kissed him forcefully. Louis puled away and saw the hurt expression on his face. Which made him feel bad, but only for a second.

A/N: How are y'all liking the story! Sorry for the short chapter! The last few I think are quite long! Theres actually only a few chapters left, Chapter 15 is the last chapter! I can't wait for y'all to read it!

-Manda :)