Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Harry's POV)

The plan isn't working, the plan isn't working..

Harry thought to himself. Why couldn't Louis just love him? Harry knew Louis loved him, maybe not madly inlove with him but he knew Louis had it bad. The conflicting emtions Louis was having, he knew all about.

Harry ran to his flat, knocking a swiftly three times as the door opened. Harry walked in greeted by the same old room.

Harry walked down into the basement, the stairs creeked beneath him. He walked into the middle of the room, lifting up the rug. The wooden doors from the floor sparkle under the on lightbulb just above it.

Harry grabbed the metal handle, pulling it up leading to a sprial staircase. Harry foot steps pounded down the stairs as he walked.

He made it down, a large hallway infront of him. He walked down the hallway, a door at the end. He reached his hand up, grabbing the key above. He smirked and unlocked the door and opened it.

Harry evily grinned at the girl sitting on the tiny bed with ropes on her wrists, ties to the bed.

"Why hello Ashley." Harry greeted as Ashley looked him up and down.

"W-Why am I here?" She asked her voice harsh. The last thing she could remember was walking down the street cell phone in hand and then having strong arms lift her into the air, to be thrown in the back of a car. The imlact causing her to pass out.

Harry bit his lip. "You have to help me with something." Harry said leaning closer to her, making her panic more.

"P-Please just let me go!" She begged squirming violently. Harry grabbed her by the shoulders, making her stop and stay still.

"Calm down. I know you secret." Harry said making her furrow her eyebrows. Harry sighed and pointed to her wrist pointing to her scar almost a birthmark, but not quite. "Your a decendent." Harry paused. "You can control and hypnotize people's minds, correct?" Harry asked and she nodded slowly.

"H-How did you know?" She asked quietly. 

"I do my research." Harry smirked.

"What do you want me to do? Hypnotize someone for you?" She asked with a sigh. Harry shook his head.

"No I want you to teach me." Harry said. She rolled her eyes.

"It will take a lot, it's not like riding a bike." She said. Harry sighed.

"I don't have a lot of time. I need to hypnotize a certain someone.." Harry trailed off and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well can you untie me so I can show you?" She asked wriggling her wrists. Harry nodded and untied her. She stood up.

"Well first of all, you have to get them asleep. And I mean asleep asleep. They have to be calm, and still. All you have to do is make your hand cold, as cold as possible. Then, you place your hand on their forehead. Say what you want them to do, and then you just have to take your hand away slowly. When they wake up they should be hypnotized." She said. "Except for me I just do it with my eyes, which is the easier way, but that's inheritated, as you know." She smirked. 

Harry nodded. "Okay, sounds easy enough."

"Now as long as you remember all those steps, then it should work." She said. "Can I go now?" She asked, Harry nodded. She smiled and walked out of the room, and quickly left his house.

A/N: Ohh what is Harry planning eh? Hmm. You'll have to find out! 

-Amanda :)