Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Short Chapter :(

(Harry's POV)

[Sometimes it will be Harry's POV]

Harry walked back to his small flat. Why couldn't Louis just love him back? But, Harry didn't exactly love Louis. He wanted Louis to think that.

Harry walked in, his mates all standing already in a circle. Harry looked around, Niall, Liam, and Zayn greeting him.

"So did you get him?" Zayn asked looking at Harry. Harry sighed shaking his head.

"No, he ran off. But he starts school tomorrow and I also start their. So that will be an easy way to bring him closer to me." Harry smirked as he layed back in his chair.

"You know you have to go through with this. You have no choice." Liam reminded Harry, he nodded.

"Yes Liam I know." Harry reassured. Niall sighed.

"Well you better hurry up. I don't want this to take forever." Niall mumbled and looked down at his feet.

"I know Niall, it won't take that long. You know I can easily charm people." Harry said pulling off his cheeky grin.

|
|
|

|
|
|

(Louis' POV)

It was now Monday and Louis walked down the street with his backpack on his shoulder.

Nervous, was the only word to describe how Louis was feeling. He walked up the solid concrete stairs opening the door, hearing all the conversations that started to go around.

Louis walked to his first hour class, sitting at a desk and looked around the room, taking in all the new faces and the things around him.

Louis took out his book and began reading. His eyes went across the page, smiling and reacting to everything that happened in that for minutes before the bell rang.

A couple minutes later a person walked in the door. Louis' jaw dropped.

"Harry, your late again." The teacher said. Harry smirked and walked to the table, the last open seat straight across from Louis.

A/N: Sooo suspense and mystery starting to unravel. Sorry for the short chapters, super sorry! Anyway, love y'all! Update Saturday :)

~Amanda :)