Chapter 2

W A R N I N G       SPOILERS       W A R N I N G 

---------------------------------

JAPAN
-Lisa-

"I wish you were here to do my eyeliner" I laugh as I, for the fifth time, wipe the badly drawn eyeliner off my eyes. "You need to learn it!" laughs Phichit. "I'm trying, can't you see" I lean closer to the mirror. "Try harder" "GOT IT" I throw my arms in the air and Phichit claps, trying very hard not too laugh. "Are they equal?" I ask, moving the phone closer to my eyes. "Hm they're good but not perfect" says Phichit. "I'll just keep it with the lipstick and let you do it from now on" I sigh, putting on some dark red lipstick. There's a knock on the door as I begin to brush my hair. "Come in" I say. "LISA OHMYGOD" Julie walks into the room, I turn around and put my hair in a high ponytail. "Sup?" "VIKTOR NIKIFOROV" she screams. "What?" I ask and I hear Phichit squeek. "Oh yeah right, Julie do you remember Phichit?" I ask, picking up my phone and turning the screen to Julie. "I do! Hello Phichit. Do you remember the tricks you've learned me? They really helped" She says and waves. "Yes I do remember, I'm glad they helped you. I should really go to sleep now" he laughs. "Night night!" I say and click the call away. "What about Viktor?" I ask her politely, picking up my bag as we head outside. "He's here! At the ice castle!" "Really?" I raise my eyebrow and take a bite out of my apple. "What is he doing here?" "He's the new coach of Yuuri!" she nearly shouts and shakes my arm. I nearly choke on my apple as she tries to explain everything that has happened.

"Hmm.. do you think you can do a toe loop?" I ask Julie. "I have landed it a couple times, but I mostly fail it" she answers, stepping off the ice to get her drink. "Hmkay. Phichit can learn you to do it" I say with a grin, gliding back on the ice and doing a little spin. 

JAPAN; a couple days later
-Julie- 

"Oh jesus" I say as we reach the ice rink. "Right you are" Lisa groans. She grabs my hand and drags me through the fans, journalists and photographers closer to the entrance of the skating rink. "All because of Viktor" she sighs. She greets the triplets and drags me further inside. We stop to look outside, all the people trying to get in. From inside the skating rink we can hear music and the sound of skates hitting the ice. "Would that be Viktor?" I say dreamingly. "I don't know. You can take a look" Lisa smirks and disappears into the changing rooms. I take the shortcut through a little door and immediately recognize the platinum hair of Viktor Nikiforov. My mouth falls open a bit as I watch him skate a routine I haven't seen before. Viktor has't noticed me yet, but I wake up out of my trance once I hear a crash and a voice I've heard somewhere before. Lisa walks out of the changing room, a confused expression on her face. Suddenly, Yuuri enters the rink with a shorter boy behind him. He's wearing his hood over his head, his blonde hair falling in front of one of his eyes. "Yuri Plisetsky" I whisper. "What? Talk out loud for once Julie" Lisa sighs, leaning on the barrier of the rink. I can see her eyes lock with the eyes of Yuri for a second, before they both look at Viktor. I can hear the boys talk about Viktor as Lisa starts stretching. She bumps my shoulder to get my attention. "Are you going to warm up with me? I thought we were going to skate" "Yes. Yes we are I just.. isn't Viktor busy?" "Maybe" Lisa chuckles. 
"HEY VIKTOR YOU GOT TIME FOR A LITTLE CHAT?" "Jesus Christ" Lisa holds onto me for balance and gives Yuri a angry look. "I could have hurt myself, idiot" she snaps at him but he doesn't seem to hear her. "Baka" she whispers and I hide a laugh behind my hand. "Maybe we should come back another day" I say. "Yeah that's fine. I'll be off to Minako" she waves op, turning around with a sigh to take off her skates.

I sit on the couch next to Viktor, it's a bit intimidating since he's very popular. I've always admired him, probably because of Yuuri. And now that hes my brothers coach, why not try to be a little more comfortable around him? "Hey Julie do you have- oh" Lisa walks into the room, seeing Viktor and Yuri and immediately being silent. "Right.." says Yuri, looking away from Lisa. "So where's my room anyway?" "Wait a second you're staying here!?" says Yuuri a little shocked. "No way I'm letting you Viktor have all for yourself all the time fatso, so I'm staying here okay!" "If I say no is there any change you actually leave?" asks Yuuri. "Burn" snickers Lisa and turns around to leave the room. "Tsk" answers Yuri simply, continuing the conversation as if Lisa hasn't been there.