Chapter 15: Love Confessions

Start from the beginning

Amethyst P.O.V. Date : Wensday
I wake up and Garnet, nor the sheets are on the bed. Nothing is covering me but a big, fluffy blanket. I get up, do my hygiene, get dressed and go downstairs. "Oh good your up. Here's your food and we are about 10 mins early before we have to get to school." Garnet said to me and kisses my cheek while I start eating. I finish eating and put my plate in the sink and head to my car. Garnets phone rings and she answers it. "Hello?.........Ok.........But why are you doing this?..........Oh ok I see....... Alright thank you Dr.Diamond." she said and hung up. "Love, I just got let go from the school. It seems that they said they don't need me and I'm just going to work from home now since I'm CO CEO." She said. "Oh....Ok. I gotta go, might as well get to school. I love you, bye." I say and rush out the door but I hear her faintly say "I love you too." I was beyond mad. It was the only way I get to see my girlfriend and now I can't because of Dr.Diamond letting her go. I speed to the school not caring if I ran a red light or not, I was just mad and sad at the same time. I made it to school and walked to my class. "Hello Ms.Waters, glad to see you back." My homeroom teacher said. "Yes, thank you." I say and take my seat. There was this new guy that was sitting beside me. I never seen him before. He's kinda hot though.

(^This is the hot dude!😻😻^)

"Hey, I'm Ramon. What's your name?" He asks me and smiles. "I'm Amethyst, nice to meet you Ramon." I say to him and smile. We talk and I find out that we have a lot of stuff in common and we become good friends. "Oh, there goes the bell. Hey Amy, were you going?" He says. "Mrs.Jones for history." I say. "That's out my way but I would like to walk you to your class if you don't mind?" He asks me. "Yeah, let's go." I say and we walk down the hall way together.

Garnet P.O.V
I hope Amethyst isn't too mad at me. Well, she shouldn't be mad at me at all! It's Dr.Diamond that let me go. Oh well, she'll get over it but now I have a lot of work to do.(~~Time Skip by Yours Truly~~)Ugh finally I'm done! So much paper work and computer junk with making schedules for all the employees and things like that. I mean, I have help from my mom but she's in Mexico for her honey moon with my dad. 12 years they have been together through thick and thin. Wow, makes me think about my girl Amy.