Log 4.

Pidge woke up to the sound of rushing water, and warm hands pulling her clothes from her body. She opened her eyes slowly, unable to process what was happening as she blinked slowly, looking up at the purple ceiling. 

"You're awake?" 

Pidge looked over to see a nervous looking Galra woman who was quietly rubbing a sort of mixture in her hands. She pressed her thin fingers into her hair. Pidge blinked slowly, looking up at her. 

"W-where am I?" She asked softly, trying to move up from the warm water, but the woman's thin fingers pressed into her hair and held her down. 

"You're just being bathed, my lady." She said softly, "please, do not move." Pidge closed her eyes for a second, feeling warm water washing over her. 

Her head felt..Heavier, for some reason, and as the maid pushed her fingers through her hair, she realised that it had become longer. 

"H-how.." She gasped, blinking at her cautiously as the maid began to drain the tub and help her out. Her legs shook as she stood up, holding onto the maid's arm tightly as she was helped out. 

"Come along, miss." She said softly, pressing a warm towel over her small body. She shivered a bit as she felt the warm hands press over her body, touching her gently as she was dried off. 

"I'll take you back to the lord, my lady." She said softly, pulling a thin purple cloth over Pidge's shivering body. 

"W-wait, no! Don't take me back there!" She cried, scrambling to get away from the maid who held her tightly. 

"My lady!" The maid cried, "please, stay still." She said, "he will not hurt you." She said, gently touching Pidge's head. 

"He is a kind man, although he may seem angry. I promise you that he will treat you well, just please, for all of his servants, follow his rules." She begged, her yellow eyes looking wet with tears. 

Pidge stared at her, her arms shaking as her feelings began to conflict horribly. She hiccuped a bit, tears forming in her own eyes as they began to flow down her pale cheeks. 

"O-okay," Pidge whispered, hugging the maid tightly. The two cried together softly for a few minutes before the maid began to wipe away her tears. 

"Don't cry, my lady." She whispered, "we must persevere." She then led her out of the bathroom back to Talan's room. 

"Let us go." She said, taking Pidge's hand and squeezing it tightly. 

"Save us." She begged, "let go of us, save us, and we will save you."