Step 4: Is You're Grammer Oaky?

Not everyone is perfect, and I get that. You're bound to make mistakes every now and them..... but if your mistakes come with every other word, you have a major problem and should probably pay attention in English class.

It is never acceptable to right a book like this:

-i totes got it. like, yeah, he was hot, but like, was he, like, worth it?

-OMG, that totes fab! TTYL!

-You is amazing. 

-I lyk u. idk y. wbu.

-obviozly i lyk ur kisses. dont b a loser. ftw. i dont no how ill survivee. 

If you're writing a book, make sure to use SPELL CHECK. You may think you're right, but you're not. 

My friend used to be a total wattpad addict........... for a week. She couldn't take all the grammar mistakes people were making. Sure, she'd read some really well developed, grammatically correct books, but that was one in ten. 

If your grammar is poisoned, so is your destiny to get more views. There are more grammar nazis in the world than you think there are. 

When you have improper grammar in almost every sentence, people turn away from your story. 

Your brain starts to focus more on your mistakes than the actual story, and this bores people. 

it's not hard to use SPELL CHECK SO DO IT!!!!

Tips for grammar:

-Don't write a story as if you're texting............. you're not. 

-Don't write a story as if you're talking to someone else (unless it's dialogue!) Most of the time, people talk incorrectly, and if you talk like you don't know any shit, you ain't supposed to be writing on this. 

-Your----- possessive---- (Is this your bike?)

-You're--- contraction for YOU ARE----- (You're crazy= YOU ARE CRAZY)

-Know the difference between buy, by and bye. 

-Your "I"s are always capitalized.

-You chapter should not be a paragraph. Use the enter bar!!! (Secret: you press enter everytime a new person talks!!!!)