The What..!!!??

"And I chose good over evil !"," I didn't know we were so alike !", Raven was proud of her sister. "But sometimes I-","I know,  I also feel like mom loves us", Evie said to Raven. "Raven, Headmaster Grimm is making an announcement, Come quick!" Maddie said as she burst in the room. Raven grabbed Evie's hand and they made a dash to the grymmnasium. "Attention students, Miss Cupid here has a very important announcement to make on my behalf", HM said, and he gave the mic to Cupid. "Students of Ever After High and guests from Auradon Prep, as per a suggestion  from me, Chariclo Arganthone Cupid, there will officially be a ~sigh~ True Heart's Day Ball. And even though it was a suggestion from me, I'm thankful to Headmaster Grimm for allowing the Ball to officially happen",Cupid said on the mic,"And on that day you shall take a partner who you share your True Heart with and I'm very thankful to co-presidents, Madeline Hatter and Apple White for agreeing to host the True Heart's Tea Party too", she added with a lovely smile. Cupid gave the mic to FG and she said," So, if anyone would volunteer to help with setting up the ball, then please to Miss Cupid, me or Headmaster Grimm".

 Cupid gave the mic to FG and she said," So, if anyone would volunteer to help with setting up the ball, then please to Miss Cupid, me or Headmaster Grimm"

Dexter Charming was daydreaming about how he was going to ask Raven Queen, Carlos was staring at Jane but Jay snapped him out of it, C.A. Cupid was heartbroken as she was sure Dexter would ask her help for asking Raven out again,Evie felt someone suddenly holding her hand and turned to see Doug, Daring and Chad were swarmed by a mob of girls and Madeline Hatter was - " ~coughs~ Wait a minute narrator, I don't have a love interest so you better count me out of it !", Maddie said.

Well, what can I say Maddie you'll find out soon enough.

"Ooh ! Can you predict the future ?!!"

Well I am the narrator cum writer, so I think I can.

"Well, Miss Narrator cum Writer, if you're trying to give me a love interest, find someone as crazy as me, okay !!"

Well Maddie, you'll be surprised by how life goes, hexpect the unexpected and you'll be on your adventure of life.
_______________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for a while, my grandma just passed away recently and there's a lot of school work, I hope you don't mind.