What a Wonderlandiful World

Thanks to @WinxStarDracoFire for this wonderlandiful suggestion.

Alistair was hanging out with his fellow Wonderlandians when he saw a shy-looking blonde enter the room."Hi, I'm Ally, Fairy Godmother and Headmaster Grimm told me to look around and the door of this room really caught my eye!", the girl said. Alistair noticed her British accent." Well this room is the purrfect place to hang out". Kitty said to Ally." But why did you just came in, you know maybe what if it was some important room, well not like it's one but anyway", Bunny asked Ally." Even if it was an important room, I would've still barged in, I can't help when I'm curious about something", Ally smiled.

" Even if it was an important room, I would've still barged in, I can't help when I'm curious about something", Ally smiled

"Well that's a lot like Alistair!", Maddie said." Ummm... guys, that's a lot like me because she is my... um.... sis-ter!", Alistair suddenly said. And everyone was surprised. "And you didn't tell us anything!!!!", Bunny and Courtly exclaimed.They expected him to tell them because they had a thing or two for him." Alistair and Ally gave each other a small hug and Maddie asked "Does that mean Alistair lives in Wonderland while Ally doesn't ?".   " Well, that's about it", Alistair said,"mom and dad wanted us to live in two seperate worlds but we still keep in touch". Ally spent her whole morning with the wonderlandians talking about what it was like to live in Wonderland.
_______________________________________ Sorry guys for not updating soon, I will try updating as soon as I can for now.....BYE !!!!