Down The Rabbit hole

*Knock knock*

"Come in" A deep voice called from the other side of the door. The woman turned the door knob and pushed, now she could see the other side. The room was larger than her own room, the walls were painted in black and embroidered with gold. A large desk was placed on the far end of the room, behind it tall windows they nearly meet the roof. The room was decorated with exquisite artwork, manly based around the Royal family and the gods. The room was fairly lit, the large windows contrasted the dark choice of wallpaper.

"M/n please, take a seat."The king indicated to one if the seats in front of the desk. Your mother timidly walked to the seat and sat down, the cushions were black, and the frame was gold. The woman played with her thumbs while she observed the room.

"So what would you like to talk about?" The king spoke, his chair larger than the rest, almost like a mini throne.

"Well you see, it's my daughter." Your mother quietly replied, almost as if she was embarrassed.

"Your daughter? Is she misbehaving? You know it is common for a child to have behavioural changes after a traumatic incident."

"But it's different" Your mother couldn't explain herself, the whole situation was a mess.

"I know it's been hard on her, but the way she acts frightens me." This was the fear that the king saw, the small glint of fear had spread like wildlife.

"How so?" The King was worried, but he was also undividedly charmed. What sort child could terrorize their own mother into such cowardness.

"Well sometimes I hear her talking..She acts like someone else is there, but every time it's no one. She even argues with them" Your mother's head was low, only quick glances to the king.

"What does she argue about?"

"She yells at the 'person' to bring her dad back" Your mother's voiced cracked, and her eyes became wet.

"I see."

"And that's not the worst Regis, you see I heard that your son had a near death experience."

"Yes, that is true. Why do you bring it up?" He became stiff when his sons name was brought into conversation, he dreads having to memory of his son near death.

"Well, Y/n had something similar. I don't know what happen or why it happen, but it was late at night and I went to check on her but she wasnt in her room. Her window was opened, so I ran outside. I looked everywhere but it was like..like she disappeared, then this sudden bright beam of light merges from the sky. I sprinted towards the light, there were these daemons surrounding the light or surrounding her, but they were corpses. Then the light disappeared, and I found her laying on the ground, her hair, eyes and veins were glowing. She hasn't told me why she was out there. But the only thing she told me was that she nearly died and that 'Dad said hello.' After that she won't tell me anything, I had to lock her window, because she sneaks out and tries to fight daemons! Can you believe that?" Your mother's voice quivered, as she spoke her arms flayiled. The king just sat and listened, never breaking his focus. This is very strange, maybe I should bring this information to the council, or necromancer. The king tried to think of ways to help your mother.

"Ugh, I probably sound like a crazy person."

"You don't M/n, I believe you." Both of their eyes meet, the kings eyes were soft. Your mother calmed down and continued her rant.

"So I thought bringing her here, maybe she can open up to Noctis. The kids back home make fun of her, they throw stones and call her horrible names."