Pinky Promise

The king entered one of the quest rooms, an extremely spaciously large wide room painted with cool white. A large flat screen was built into the wall was placed on the left side of the room. The furnishings soft but firm spreaded out graciously, the furniture are the traditional coffee table, single chairs, dresser and a bookcase stacked to the full opacity. Two glass doors covered with the slickest white curtains were placed on the opposite of the entrance, lead to a balcony that looks over the city scape. A king size bed was positioned by the right side room, the dark blue duvets were made of the finest silk. The king planted you on the bed, the maids brought in the luggage from the car, your mother thanked them generously.(she was holding Puma, but put her down...I keep forgetting about her, but she's always there with you.)  The King turned now facing to your mother, his eyes had hints of nostalgia. "I do hope this room is suitable for your stay M/n."
"Oh of course, but don't you think it's a bit...Y'know extravagant." Your mother snapped, while she frowned. She was not use to such luxury.
"I can call back the maids, they can take the luggage to a smaller room, if that's what you prefer"

"No It's fine, don't worry about it." Your mother replied, while glancing around.

"Very well, I will leave you two be so you can get some sleep." The king headed for the door, until he was stopped.

"Regis I need to talk to you." Your mother grabbed the kings arm, eagerness and fear was written in your mother's eyes.

The King noticed the strange look within your mother's eyes, but he had to make sure that her mental health was stable.
"No M/n, you need sleep. We will talk tomorrow ." The king ordered while standing firm.

"Uh Fine.." Your mother crossed her arms and  surrendered, it was a waste of time arguing with a King.

"I will send down some maids in the morning to give you and your daughter breakfast, unless you want to eat with me and my son Noctis."

"Well breakfast with you and your son would be nice but, in the morning Y/n can get a little grumpy. And she is also anxious, so I might have to give her more time to adjust" Memeories of how you acted when being woken up flooded your mother's head. Looking back it was amusing, but your mother would like to avoid your little tantrums while being in the presence of other people.

"I understand" The king spoke with his natural stoic voice, but only people that are close to him could sense he was disappointed.

Your mother heard the change of tone in the kings voice and uttered "But ah, dinner would be a perfect time."

"Dinner it is. Well I'll see you tomorrow M/n, goodnight." With that he bowed slightly and walked out the door.

"Goodnight Regis."

~Next morning~

Sniff, sniff. your nose wiggled from a distinctive smell of something sweet, you new that smell from anywhere It was f/f, you lazily opened your eyes but you were dumbfounded. The room you were in was certainly  unfamiliar, too 'fancy' for your mother's budget. Where am I? you questioned, taking glances around the room you spotted yours and your mother's luggage, Puma happily slept at the bottom of the bed.

You concluded that this was a hotel, it was the most fanciest hotel you've ever been in. You walked around the room, picking up strange things, sitting on furniture, opening drawers and browsing through the bookshelf. Then a glass door swung opened the curtains dancing with the wind, you walked to the door and stood on the verandah holding onto the railings. You awed at the sight, I can see the whole city from here, this is the best hotel ever! While gazing at the scenery, you didn't notice your mother coming out of the shower. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Your mother stood next to you, setting her eyes upon the view. "Yeah! It's the best"

"Well after you're done, come inside and eat your breakfast. Then after that I want you in the shower, I'll lay some clothes out for you so don't worry." Informed your mother.

"Yeah yeah" Waving your hands you mumbled.

You didn't stay outside very long because your stomach begun to rumble like an earthquake. So you went back inside and at your breakfast while watching  your favorite cartoon you laughed here and there at the characters occasional banter. Your mother smirking to herself.

You finished your breakfast and stepped towards the bathroom, which it also stunned you with its beauty.

You walked past a mirror and startled yourself, is this what I looked like this whole time? You shooked your head, and prepared the shower.

You finished the shower, so now you were drying yourself. You put on a bathrobes that was hanging on a rack, and walked out. You spotted the clothes your mother laid out and you put them on. A  black and white  shirt with a cactuar on the front, knee length black skirt, black ballerina pumps and a red poncho.(you always wear the necklace your dad gave you) My mother is dressing me like a clown, but she gets joyful whenever she dresses you up so you let her anyway.

"Mum, where's my favorite hoodie? Why can't I wear that." You asked, while searched through the luggage.

"Your hoodie is getting cleaned from all the chocolate stains."

"Oh, okay" You muttered, grumply making a face.

"Alright, Y/n I'm going to be gone for a couple of hours I'm having a meeting with an old friend." She gathered everything that she needed, secretly slipping the cactuar into her bag.

"Huh? Who's your friend?" You questioned, she never tells me anything about her life.

"His name is Reggy, anyway if you need anything just ask one of the maids okay? And Y/n please do not wonder off. I'll come back to get you for dinner." She crossed her arms while looking down at you. She stood firm and her face was full of seriousness, she never acts like this you thought while looking up.

"I won't, and I pinky promise"  You held your fist up, with your pinky pointed upwards. Your mother rolled her eyes but she seemed amused, you wiggled your pinky until your mother connected hers with it.

"Pinky promise cross my heart and hope to die."

I hope I'm not milking these chapters, I just want to give you and the characters a real background, if that makes sense...If you guys want me to change the way I write just like tell me...if you want me to do first point of views of certain characters, like noctis, so you know what he really thinks of you and situations just let me know, I'll try that. Lol.

Oh and ayo shout out to vampiwa lmao, you really make me motivated to do more chapters. And your comments make my day, I know it sounds cheesy but bare with me 😂😂

~Das it