SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE

I follow Scott to the boy locker room and wait for him to explain what the fuck happened. Scott leans up against the locker looking like he's contemplating his thought.

"Scott, why are you sad? Allison said she'll give you second chance," I ask but he simply ignores me.

Stiles walks into the locker room followed by most of the lacrosse team.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asks.

Tuning them out, I look around and notice all the guys starring at me for some reason.

"What?! Never seen a girl in a locker room before?!" I yell at them, they immediately look away.

"No?" I hear Stiles asks confused.

"Remember the hunters? Well her dad is one of 'em," Scott says looking out into space.

Fuck this isn't good, I think to myself.

"Her dad?" Stiles said.

"Shot me-" Scott starts but is soon cut off by Stiles

"Allison's father?" Stiles says still trying to grasp the situation.

"-with a crossbow," Scott finally finishes.

"Allison's father-" Stiles, still confused, is cut off by Scott

"YES HER FATHER!" Scott yells gathering,those surrounding us, attention. "Oh my god!"

They continue talking while I start thinking of other thing. Things like the super sex god Derek. I haven't really had time to think about that kiss we shared.

Just thinking about it gets me hot. He's my first kiss! He's my first kiss! I'm starting to freak out. Am I a good kisser? Is it going to be awkward now? Fuck my life. My biggest question of all is, why didn't I shift?

I'm taken out of my inner thought when Scott and Stiles pull me onto the field with them. They make their way to the field while I head to the bleachers.

"Let's go! One - on - one from up top! Jackson, take a long stick today. Atta boy!" Coach says putting him on the back. "That's how you do it! Greenberg, take a lap. Let's go. Faster, Greenberg! Let's go. McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go. Hey, McCall. Hey, McCall!" Coach yells at my twin trying to get him hurry up.

Scott takes the ball and starts running towards the goal but is quickly knocked down by Jackson.

"You sure you wanna be first line McCall?" Jackson says, smirking, looking down at my brother.

I have a bad feeling about this!

"M-my grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead. You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach yells at Scott.

"Yes coach," Scott says bending over slightly, breathing heavily. He's turning.

"I can't hear you," coach says bending next to Scott.

"Yes coach!" Scott says but with a growl.

"Then do it again." Coach tells him. "McCalls gonna do it again!" He says like it's a joke.

Scott lines up again, his breathing becoming heavier and heavier by the minute. He runs at Jackson, slamming into him full force. Jackson goes down, cradling his shoulder in pain.

Everyone runs over to Jackson, Stiles runs to Scott, I'm about to head over there when I'm pulled back by someone.

Scared it's the alpha, I quickly pull my fist back and punch my attacker in the face.