PILOT

God damn it Scott! He's always getting himself, along with Stiles, into trouble. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be hiking in the middle of the woods looking for those two idiots the night before school starts!

Let's start off from the beginning. My name is Kaylee McCall, but everyone calls me Kay, and I'm the the smarter and prettier McCall twin. I'm kidding, I'm only the smarter one. My mom says I'm pretty, but aren't mothers suppose to say that to their daughters to make them feel better? Oh well, I find myself pretty average looking, I guess so does everyone else cause I have ever dated anyone! Living my life forever alone and I've accepted it. Any who, let me explain how I'm now hiking in the middle of the woods with nothing but booty short, tank top, and no fricken bra!

Like the good child I am, I wanted to get a good night sleep before the first day of school, but Stiles being Stiles decided he wanted to do something fun!

Flashback*******

(Kay in her pajamas)

I can't decide what to wear tomorrow. I'm standing in my closet, sorting through my clothes trying to find a cute outfit for the first day of school. Everyone knows that you look good for the first week of school, after that no one give a shit about how you look.

I keeping searching for the perfect outfit until I hear a sound coming from outside. Thinking it's nothing major, I ignore it and continue my search. After finding my perfect outfit, I smile to myself and go to Scott's room to say goodnight

"Hey Scott-" I sat walking into his room but stop when I see no ones in here.

I open his window and trying to listen to see if he's outside. "-found a body in the woods-" I recognized Stiles' voice but I can only make out a few words.

"What are the looking for?" I hear Scott ask.

"That's - found half- we're going." Is all I hear Stiles say before his Jeeps starts up.

You got to be joking! Deciding that they are more then likely to get hurt, I go after them and start jogging into the woods.

End of flashback*****

That's how I ended up here. I'm a little hurt that they didn't invite me to join them on this adventure. I mean, am I not trust worthy enough for Stiles and Scott? Did they just forget about me? Their my best friends, how could they forget me?

"Scott! Stiles!" I whisper shout trying not to be too loud. I don't want to attract any attention from animals and I also know there are a lot of cops in the area because of the body.

I hear a rustle behind me. "Scott? Stiles?" I ask, praying to god it's them and not a bear. I look out into the trees in the dark and make out a man like figure. "Holy shit Scott, you scared the crap out of me! Come on, let's go home, I need my sleep for tomorrow."