Taehyung~

//one shot for DemonDaughter15 I hope you love it boo😉//

Tae's P. O. V~

I had just gotten home from dance practice for our concert but the whole time I couldn't stop thinking of my jagiya and her cuteness.  She's home "Manhatten Bwi is home!!!" I yelled as I took off my shoes and went upstairs and I heard the shower? 'Ooo she's in the shower' I smirked and opened the door and started stripping "jagi can I join?" I asked as I opened the curtain she smiles at me and nods "yay!" I cheer and she giggles as I get in with her already hard "baaaaabbbeee do you know how hot you are?  Like hot damn I love those curves" I said kissing her sweet lips softly as I ran my fingers over her lovely curves God she's perfect.  She kissed back her hands going straight to my hair and tugging making me moan into the kiss and push myself against her. Fuck she's hot!

Manhatten's P. O. V~

Taehyung had just gotten home and I was taking a nice hot shower when he walked into the bathroom and asked to join of course I won't say no he's my tae tae and as soon as he joined me and started biting his sexy lips I knew what would happen I can't wait already seeing him hard.  We kissed and he pushed his sexy sculpted body against mine and I grinder teasing him "damn bwi already hard?" I teased and he bit his lips again and I just couldn't control anymore I've been waiting all day. "Let's fix that babe" I smirked at him and grinded harder. 

~Tae's P. O. V~

She's such a tease "please babe don't tease me" I whined pushing her against the wall of the shower lifting her up.  "So you're in control tonight huh?" She tease and I just bit my lip nodding as I position myself in front of her already dripping entrance and slide myself in as she let's out a cute sexy moan "f-fuck tae" she says gripping my shoulders making me hard as I slide my full length inside her and start off slowly and gentle "don't be gentle damn it" she says and kisses me biting my lip sending me into a frenzy as I start going harder and faster as she moans right in my ear driving me insane with her cute moans. I start pounding her hard and her moans get louder driving me closer and closer to the edge "fuck babe you're so good!" I moan and she bites her lips sending me into over drive and she moans loud and I know she's hit her peak and as do I "f-fuck manhatten I'm close!" I say and start sucking on her boobs and neck as she digs her nails into my back and I hit my peak releasing inside her. "Oh God I'm sorry babe!" I say and she just smiles and kisses me.  I kiss back shutting off the water and carrying her to our bed after I pull out "babe you're so cute you know that?" I say and nuzzle her and she giggles.  "Let's sleep tae" she says and gets under the covers pulling me with her.