Whoever it was released my hand. Great, now I scare my co-workers. Just out of curiosity, I turned around and saw Naruto standing there, confused.

"N-Naruto? I....h-have to go," I violently turned around and walked out of the front doors of the station.

I didn't want to go home, because once Sakura finds out about this too she'll also look at me with a saddened look as well. I decided to go home and pack an overnight bag. I knew the perfect place to stay.

A place where I wouldn't be judged for my actions, a place where someone will actually listen to my reasoning, and a place where I would feel safe.

The place of a friend's brother.

The place of Itachi Uchiha.

[{}]

I finished packing my bag and left the house.

I didn't own a vehicle and the wasn't any bus stops near by so I had to walk. The walk is a good distance away from here, so i had a ways to go.

Itachi and I met when I was six and he was ten. Our parents were business partners, so went to each other's house a lot. Sasuke always came along too, but being the anti-social duckbutt he is, he never socialized with us.

Then one day, two-years later Itachi's parents left for a business trip in the States, but unfortunately never made it. Their plane was hijacked by a group of terrorist called the Akatsuki.

That was when I decided to be a cop. I wanted to find and arrest that evil Akatsuki.

Itachi and Sasuke had two choices after that. They could stay with us, or with their extended family. Itachi didn't trust his extended family, so he stayed with us. Sasuke decided to stay with his family. Itachi tried to persuade Sasuke to stay with us as well, but Sasuke was to stubborn to listen.

Itachi stayed with us for six more years and left once he turned 18, so he could claim his inheritance. I was 16 at the time and it was two weeks before the murder of my parents. I had left to go to this fancy boarding school with my cousin Neji.

I wasn't home at the time of the murder. Neither was Neji making us the only surviving Hyuga.

After my parents and the rest of my clan were murdered by the Akatsuki, Neji decided it was best if we relocated. We moved gto Konoha and I went to Konoha High, where I spent the rest of my teenage years.

Itachi still kept in touch with me every once in a blue moon. He even showed up to my parent's funeral. Itachi was often busy, he had become a multi-billionaire after taking over his father's company.

The sudden change of weather brought me out of my thoughts. It was raining really hard and I didn't have an umbrella. I looked around for any convenient stores, but there were none near me.

I was almost there, so I decided not to worry about it.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, I reached his house. Or I guess the proper term would be mansion, off-topic. I walked up the mansion's driveway and stopped when I got to the door.

Hesitantly, I raised my hand and knocked three times. After waiting several minutes, the door was finally answered by an older looking man in a fancy butler outfit.

"Hello, may I help you ma'am?" Butler dude asked.

"Uh, yes. Is Itachi Uchiha home?"

"Yes ma'am he is, shall I go get him?"

"Uh, yeah sure, that'd be nice," I replied.

"May I have a name?"

"I'm Hinata," I told him.

"I will go fetch Mr. Uchiha for you Ms. Hinata," And with that, the butler dude left. I waited for a few more minutes before the door opened again. This time, standing before me, was the one and only Itachi Uchiha.

"Why isn't this a pleasant surpise.....Hina,"

A/N Ah, sorryyyy! I totally got caught up with school work and didn't have time to update on time. This chapter was a little rushed, so it's unedited. I hope it's still ok though.I had to finish this chapter on my laptop cause my stupid phone decided it doesn't like my current charger anymore and so it's dead. :'(

I also wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! This story has over 200 views and 18 votes. That may not sound like to much. But to me it's a bunch. Thanks again for reading, commenting, and voting.

I'll try to update sooner, but until then...

SAYONARA MINNA!!!!

~JediStitch