• 13 •

"H-Hinata?"

I chuckled. "That's my name, don't wear it out,"

"Look, about what I said to you earlier, I'm sorry. Everyone makes mistakes right? If I weren't with my friend for 4 years, I might've forgot their birthday too." Naruto said.

"Naruto, it's not like I wanted to forget. That day on your birthday when you asked me out was a day never want to forget. Even if I tried to wash out that memory, it'd still find it's way back to me."

"I get that, but I feel like I over-reacted. I was planning on going to see you in the morning to apologize, but I guess you beat me too it." He replied.

"So are we cool now?" I asked, hopeful that he would say 'yes'.

"Of course Princess! Now how 'bout we meet tomorrow for lunch or something?"

"I can't do lunch. I'm at Toneri's house right now and his fiancee wants to go dress shopping. So is dinner okay?" I told him.

"Yeah dinner is fine. I'll text you details in the morning. I have a question." He said.

"Okay, shoot."

"Why are you at Toneri's house at 11:30 at night?"

"Because Sakura wanted me to apologize to you and stay at your house for the night, but with you mad at me I knew you wouldn't answer your phone. So I called the next best option....Toneri. By the way, your going to freak when you find out who his fiancee is," I explained through the phone.

"Who is the lucky lady?" Naruto asked with sarcasm.

"You have to wait and find out tomorrow. Nighty night!" I said before quickly hanging up. I laid back on the bed getting comfortable once more. I was satisfied at how things turned out.

Sleep came over me and unfortunately so did another nightmare. It was one of the worst ones so far. 

All that I could see was darkness surrounding me. I was falling at an incredible rate. Almost as if falling to Tartarus (<PJO reference for my demigods out there).

I could hear screaming. It was not me screaming though, it was all of my friends. They were all screaming my name, telling me to wake up.

Suddenly flashes of my sister and father playing with me popped into my head. We had such a great time that day, it was a few weeks before they were murdered. One of the last times I would see them.

Then the vision changes to an even younger me. Probably around 6 or 7 years old. It was the day I fell head over heals for the mysterious guy who saved me from those bullies. As I got older I realized it was in fact Naruto that day. I watched, not able to do anything as the bullies repeatedly punched Naruto.

The last vision change was back to just recently when I shot Kiba. All of these visions kept repeating themselves in my brain. I couldn't take it so I gripped my head and started screaming.

I wanted to wake up. Either wake up or go ahead and die already. Then they just stopped.

A glowing light came into my view. I began to walk towards it, and as I got closer I saw that it was a human.

His face was too bright, but I could tell that it was a male. He was also screaming my name. Why? Why are they telling my to wake up? I mean I would if I could, but I can't.

Just as I was about to give up, I  felt myself regaining consciousness.

I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't at home nor in Shion's bed either. I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital.

All of my friends were there and asleep. Naruto had his head laying on the side of the bed as he held my right hand with both of his.

Ino, Sakura and TenTen were cuddled up on the small couch together. Shion was resting in the chair next to them. I looked down and saw Neji, Shino, and a few others leaning against the wall asleep.

I squeezed Naruto's hand letting him know that I was awake.

Almost immediately his head shot up and looked over at me. I tried my best to smile, but I was really weak for some reason.

"Princess, I thought you were going to die." Naruto said. As I looked at him more closely, I could see the bags under his eyes, indicating long sleepless night,

I stretched and said "How long was I out for?"

"3 LONG days." He replied.

"Why am I here?"

"Princess, you've been having nightmares haven't you?" He asked not bothering to answer my question.

"Yeah, what about it?'

"Well your brain doesn't seem to like those nightmares." I started to see tears fill his eyes.

"Your starting to scare....what's going on?" I said nervously.

"During those nightmares, something happens in your brain that triggers a bunch of electrical activity, which is causing you to have seizures."

"Am I going to be okay?" I asked. Naruto was full blown crying now.

"P-Princess, the doctors have done tests. A-and on those test, a huge mass i-is visible. Signaling t-that you have a brain t-tumor," He eventually choked out.

What?

 A/N  I AM SO SORRY!!!! I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE!!!

Like I said in the previous author's note....MY STUPID TEACHERS ARE PILING ON MY SCHOOL WORK AND HOMEWORK!!!

I think I'm going to move back the update schedule to 3-4 days instead of 2-3. It just fits my school schedule better.

And it's not all school work. Lately I've been caught up in Netflix. I just finished watching 'Your Lie in April' and legit it got me like(╥_╥) (╥_╥)(╥_╥). I also just started 'Miraculous Ladybug' and I LOVE IT!!!!

Ok that's enough for now. Thanks for reading, and I'll see ya' next chapter!

Sayonara Minna!!!

~JediStitch