His eyes racked up and down my body before he stepped forward and firmly shook my hand,"Wish I could say the same for you, but I hope you're not offended if I say it hasn't been a pleasure." I frowned but shrugged it off,"Mind if I ask where the first in command is?"

Chaos shot me a warning look,"He's...missing, but not dead. Let's just pray he shows up fine." He nodded,"So, Perce, how'd you get here?" I asked, accidentally letting his nickname slip.

He didn't seem to notice, or he just chose to ignore it,"I got chased by some HellHounds."

"So do you know a lot about them?" Silena asked from behind me.

He shook his head,"Nah, but Galen called them that, so..." Galen. He was Percy's invisible friend, claiming that he can only be seen by people who need the most help. He planned the defeat of Order, but also helped Percy get that stupid ring off his finger, so I couldn't really complain.

"Where is he now?" Chaos asked.

"Right here." A figure showed up behind Percy. He was tall, about half a head taller than Percy, and muscular. He had bright blue eyes and dyed his hair blue, but unlike Percy, all of it was blue. He had on a green T-Shirt and some jeans on with white vans. He smiled at us which showed his dimples.

I raised an eyebrow,"You're Galen?" How are we able to see him?

Percy's eyes widened,"Wait, you can see him?"

"Yeah, I'm shocked myself. How can I see you?" I asked him.

"Because," Galen said, grinning widely,"You need my help in order to help him." He explained, pointing to Percy on the last word.

I had this gut feeling telling me not to trust this guy. I can't explain it. It's just there, and it's overpowering any gratitude I feel for him. I glanced at Chaos, but it seems as if Chaos just fell in love. I glanced at Galen, who looked at me confused, then instantly looked away once I noticed. I forced myself to smile,"Well, let's take this somewhere else, shall we?"

When Chaos didn't answer, I elbowed him in the ribs. He grunted and glared at me,"What was that for?"

I gritted my teeth before grabbing his arm and dragging him down the hill, a little away from the others,"Is it just me or does something smell fishy here Chaos? As much as I want to help Percy, this isn't life threatening. We shouldn't be able to see Galen. Percy saw him because he was the key to save the world, and Order saw him because he was the key to destroy the world. We shouldn't be able to see him, Chaos."

Chaos only scoffed,"Luke, are you serious? Look, he saved the world, and Percy's life. Why should we doubt him now?"

"Because it's a gut feeling, Chaos!" I whisper-yelled at him,"You taught us to always go with your gut, or have you forgotten that?"

Chaos only glared,"Luke, stop overreacting. My gut tells me it's fine. Maybe you're just stressed." With his mind made up, he walked away, telling everyone that they should probably talk in the Big House.

I bit the inside of my cheek, trying not to scream at Chaos, but maybe he was right. Maybe I am just stressed. I quickly pressed a button on my watch, teleporting me to Utopia to gather the others. I could tell it was going to be a long day.

...

"Luke, I can't turn the oracle on and off. It's just happens." Rachel exclaimed for the fifth time. She stopped painting for a second and looked at me,"Why do you want a prophecy in the first place?"

I groaned,"Because, Rachel, Percy can't just show up with no memories! We have to do something about it, so I need a prophecy of how to get them back." She shook her head, and turned away,"Don't you find it strange? He just shows up out of nowhere, and we can suddenly see a cursed invisible man!"

She hummed,"Yeah, I guess it is sorta strange. I guess your evidence does prove a point."

"Thank you!" I exclaimed. Finally! Someone agrees with me. Everyone who sees Galen falls in love, and it's confusing me. Even Zoë ditched me to go meet the guy. One second she agreed with me, but as soon as she saw him, she claimed my idea was ridiculous.

She sighed, put her paint brushes in a cup of water and sat down beside me,"So, why do you feel like he's untrustworthy, Luke?"

I put my head in my hands,"I don't know. It's just....this gut feeling. I mean, I should be on my knees thanking him for saving Percy, but I can't. I can't bring myself to even give him a genuine smile. It's like...no matter how hard I try, there's always this urge to kick him out. Ban him from ever coming here. It's like, someone is shielding me from liking him." I said. I let out a sigh of relief at the end, glad to get that off my chest,"I tried, Rachel. I tried to like him, but the past two days, it made me hate him."

Rachel frowned,"Tell me again, how did Percy survive?"

I shrugged,"Galen said it was luck, but I doubt it."

Rachel shook her head,"I couldn't have been luck, losing his powers and memories should've driven him to insanity. He must've had at least one memory of something in order to survive; an anchor, or like some hope that pushed him to survive. It couldn't have been luck. We have to pry it out of him. Maybe it could help us somehow." She explained.

"And how would you know?"

"I've got a lot of time on my hands." She said, motioning to the books in in the corner.

"Ok, so they're hiding something, and you except me to find out." I summarized.

She nodded,"Basically, just tell me when-" She cut herself off and stood up and only a moment later, green smoke spewed out of her, and engulfed her body. Her voice became raspy and raw as she said,

"The demon once dead, will rise again,
To corrupt the once young and pure.
The quest of three will begin,
And the one unsure, shall lead to Berlin
To seek the god, carrying the rod.

Traitors shall wait until the moment is ripe,
Then they shall be revealed, on the battlefield,
And together, everyone shall be torn apart,
Yet only the death of he shall unite once again."

I caught her just as she was finished. Her eyes fluttered open as she looked around confused,"Wha..." I only grinned and placed her on the couch. She groaned,"Did I give a prophecy?"

"Yup!" I said popping the 'p'.

"What'd I say?" She questioned. After I repeated the prophecy, she muttered,"Battlefiled..." Then sighed,"Another war?"

I nodded solemnly,"Traitors. We need to watch out because that was traitors with an 'S'. More than one."

She leaned back against the cushion,"When can we just get a break?"

I laughed,"If Percy's involved, then never."

She laughed along side me and opened her mouth, but someone cut her off,"Luke!" I looked up and saw Zoë, I only nodded in response,"Hey, I was looking all over for you!"

I raised an eyebrow in shock,"Oh really? I mean, I thought you would've been with Galen seeing as you ditched me as soon as you saw him?" I retorted bitterly.

Zoë winced, and a look of pain and guilt passed over her face,"I-"

I shook my head,"Whatever." I looked at Rachel,"Tell the others during the campfire, and I'll get digging as soon as possible, yeah?" She nodded. I smiled at her before grabbing Zoë's hand and walking towards our cabin, which they kept in case we ever came back. I knew I shouldn't be mad at Zoë because I know it's her fault. Somethings going on, and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.