Epilogue

P E R C Y

We reappeared on top of Half-Blood Hill. Cress, yet again, looked sick. I almost felt bad for her. This was a lot to process, and I haven't given her the proper time. I looked back at the camp, just seeing Hermes walk into the Big House. Finally, we could end all this and go home to live our happily ever after. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Luke. He nodded at me,"Good job, Perce. Hermes is in the Big House clearing everything up."

"Good," I said,"Finally, we can end this and go home. It's been forever since I slept in my bed."

"That's what has your attention more then anything?" He scoffed. I shrugged innocently, so he ignored me and then turned his attention to Cress,"I'm Luke."

"Cress." She said, still woozy from the previous events.

"Let's go to the cabin. There you can rest up." I told her, leading her there. As we walked through the camp, many campers stopped their activities to stare. Finally, we arrived, getting away from all that. I led Cress to my room to let her sleep before going to main room with the others.

"So, who was that?" Bianca asked from her seat next to me.

"That," I answered,"Was my sister, Cress."

"Bro," Jason exclaimed, shocked,"I thought she...you know..."

"Nope." I smiled,"She was just...on the run." Then, I decided to change the subject,"Ok, so please continue with the story of what happened?" I told Luke, so he did. He explained about our adventures, how we met the goddess of memory, and how Galen betrayed us. Then Jason explained about their quest to save Thalia, how they met Dahlian, and how they got in trouble with Chaos.

"So, what about Galen now?" Zoë asked,"Are we going to do anything about him since he did get away?"

Jason shrugged,"If I were him, I'd keep my head down for a few centuries."

"Yeah, let's not worry too much about him. If he does come to start trouble again, well, we'll stop him." I agreed,"It's the end of this. We can go back home. Hopefully Chaos will let us rest for a few years."

"Finally got your happily ever after, Prince Charming?" Luke asked, smirking.

I glared at him playfully,"You know what..." I looked around and found it. A cup of water on the table. Well, at least it was a cup of water. All the water was now up Luke's nose.

He coughed and spluttered, and once the water was removed he glared at me,"Really?"

"Yup." I said, grinning,"Now I have my happily ever after." Luke pouted, but I only shrugged, letting him know that I didn't really care. Instead, everyone took turns to humiliate Luke in every possible way. I don't think he liked it very much, but I don't know why.

"I think," Michael yawned,"That we should probably go to bed. It's getting late."

Luke nodded,"Yes, Michael is right. Let's stop torturing me and go to sleep."

I laughed as Luke took off to the bedrooms,"He's right. Goodnight guys." As I got up, I grabbed Bianca's hand. We both walked down the hall to her room,"It's only right to walk you to your room." She grinned,"Goodnight, B."