Clarification

You know the drill.
Mild tw.
Lets get on with it.

Josh and Jenna haven't left since I woke up. They hardly let me out of their sight. Sure, it's only been a few hours, but it's felt like days.

The doctor still hasn't come in, so I have no clue when I'll get out of here. I've honestly been considering just sneaking out.

I can't take it here anymore. I feel like I'm going insane just sitting here. This room doesn't have a TV and they won't let me out of bed.

They mostly being Josh and Jenna. The nurses aren't completely opposed to me getting up and going somewhere, but they're unsure because of the oxygen and IV.

Josh and Jenna on the other hand, they just don't want me to sneak off somewhere and hurt myself. They're acting more like overprotective parents than friends.

I already promised them I wasn't going to do anything like hurt myself if I left the room, but they weren't having it.

So now I'm stuck here in this boring room with nothing to do.

I don't even have my phone for crying out loud! There's literally nothing I can do!

"Ty, can we come in?" Jenna asked softly, slowly opening the door.

I nodded.

She opened the door more and walked towards my bed, Josh behind her.

I pulled my knees up to me so one of them could sit on the bed.

Jenna sat at the foot of the bed and Josh in the chair beside the me.

I glanced between them for a second before looking down to watch my hands fidget with the sheet.

Jenna leaned forward and loosely grabbed my hand.

"Why're you so nervous?" She asked, giving my hand a light squeeze.

I shrugged.

"It is okay to talk to us, you know." Josh said, crossing his legs.

I nodded. "I know."

"Then why don't you talk to us? We won't bring anything up."

It was vague, but I knew he was talking about asking about why I tried to OD. And he knew I wasn't going to talk about it.

I shrugged again. "I've just got nothing to say."

Jenna flashed a half smile and pulled her hand back.

The room was quiet after that. Not a comfortable silence, either. It was really awkward.

"Are you ever gonna tell them?" Blurry asked, standing in the corner by the door.

I shrugged. "Probably eventually, but not right now."

Jenna and Josh exchanged a knowing glance, before both keeping their eyes locked on me.

"Why wait? Just do it now. They're already afraid of your next move. Might as well make them worry about you more."

"Oh shut up. That's not the case and you know it." I glared at him.

"You have any proof it's anything else? You can blatantly see the fear in their eyes."

"They're just worried about me. They care about me." I paused for a second before mumbling, "Which is something I should have realized sooner."

They both furrowed their brows before Josh spoke up.

"What do you mean?"

I looked at him, regret written across my face. "I'm so sorry, guys."

"Ty," Jenna started, but trailed off. I knew where she was going anyways.

I nodded as if to answer their unspoken question.

"Why would you ever think that?" Jenna asked.

"You both gave me reason. You ignored me," I gestured to Jenna. "For days on end. And you," I motioned to Josh. "Have been rude to me for at least a week over something stupid."

A look of guilt flashed in Jenna's eyes before she looked down to her hands.

Josh opened his mouth to say something, probably to deny what I said, but closed it, cocking one eyebrow almost to show I was right.

I folded my arms and waited for one of them to say something. "You both know I'm right. And on top of all that, Blurryface was putting horrible thoughts into my head."

"Tyler, I'm so sorry." Jenna mumbled.

"Doesn't matter. I'm just a crazy suicidal head case. There's no denying it. The lyric I wrote for Addict With a Pen wasn't a lie."

She shook her head. "That's not true."

"Yes it is."

"It's not." Josh stated firmly.

I rolled my eyes and leaned into the pillow behind me.