7/2/16

7th February 2016

The date this time last year, the date I started this very book. I promised you something and here it is. Hopefully you'll enjoy it - How I got into these bands:

Well it all started around January of 2016. I was turning on the TV while listening to music. Stupid Deezer always plays you music you have never heard ever in your life and it played for me: Emperor's New Clothes - Panic! At The Disco. So, I listened to it and I liked it, bear in mind I hadn't seen any videos or heard any other songs.

I started to listen to other songs by the band, mostly ones from their newest album. I was talking to my best friend later that day when I told her about them and got her into them too

One day I was sitting on the sofa and decided to see what this band looked like. I was confused to say the least, some photos there were many members other only one, so I did my research and found out that everyone had left.

After that I kind of stayed around Panic! until a while later. It was some day before school and I was bored so started to listen to a band I had read about on Wattpad: Fall Out Boy. I recognized some of the songs and liked it. Now I listened to Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco.

Then came the biggest change in the music I listen to. When June rolled around I was on vacation and was spending a lot of time reading books here on Wattpad. I found out about three new musicians: Melanie Martinez, My Chemical Romance and All Time Low. Now, I loved these bands and was really happy I had branched out a bit more.

Now around this time Stressed Out was very popular. And I'm sorry to say: I hated it. With a passion.

So I refused to listen to twenty one pilots for a very long time until like Autumn time. I didn't really like it until two songs changed my mind: Holding Onto You and Oh Ms Believer.
So now I gradually started to like  twenty one pilots too.

In between all of these events happening in my music taste many other things happened: I bought my first CD, (Death of A Bachelor) Started listening to Pierce The Veil, Sleeping with Sirens and more recently, Bring Me The Horizon. And many more other things.

So that brings me to today. The 7th February 2017. A year today and over 100k+ reads. I never expected this to go so far and I only made it because I thought of something funny. So I want to thank you, Wattpad, my readers, you people who keep voting and commenting every time for some reason.

This is just the beginning guys.

A/N: I FORGOT! I'M SO SORRY! I WAS ON A PLANE AND I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS!