(8) %This Was So Dumb% *Craig Tucker x Sister!Reader*

⚠THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LOT OF SWEARING PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠

Everything always had to go to shit around these stupid fucking guys. 'Hey you two, how about turning your two hundred dollars into two thousand!'

Yeah right, like that could happen.

You threw your hands up, groaning in frustration. They see a huge Incan cave 'oh yeah let's go in there!!' Fucking hell!

Grabbing your brothers hand, you drag him out of the Incan temple.
"Craig, we are walking away. Fuck this, and fuck those guys."
"You took the words right out of my mouth."

You and your brother walked for hours, Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny all walking after you. When they tried to convince you to go back, you just responded with a dead 'Nope.'

You and Craig both refused to be a part of this bullshit any longer. So you just walked. Until you came across another set of ancient ruins, and the stupid homeland security guy was there... Pissing on a statue?

You sighed, and Craig did the same.

"Goddammit! Craig and (Y/N) why are you here!?"

After a long argument of why you weren't going to get in his way, and the Homeland Security guy turned into a giant Guinea pirate, you decided you were done.

When you and Craig were finally released, you both headed up to your rooms, and wrote down your 'adventure.'

Our names are (Y/N) and Craig Tucker. We were invited by some guys at school to make a lot of money through a Peruvian panflute band. When Peruvian flute bands were outlawed, we were taken against our will to Miami, and then the Andes mountains, where we discovered the Peruvian flute bands kept away giant Guinea creatures.
Never again are we hanging out with those assholes.

#288 words#

A/N

Wow, what a short one shot. I know it's dumb but I sorta had to rush it. I apologize for this being so shitty but I've had awful writers block lately. Anyway, please don't forget requests are always open!

K thanks bye