(7) -What He Thought They Said- *Kenny McKormick x Crossdressing!Reader*

You cut your hair short, you wore baggy clothes that wouldn't define your features. You wore the image and pronouns of male around. Only one person could truly see who you were.

You fit in nicely with the boys at South Park High, your experience from the past quickly shoving you up the social ladder.

Girls crushed on you, boys wanted to be you, and you loved it. You ruled the school. You ruled it with an iron fist. Even Eric Cartman, that evil bastard, respected you and your authori-tah.

You were a badass in their eyes.

But only one saw you for who you were.
Kenny McKormick.

He saw your feminine and shy side. He saw you when you dressed up and wore clothes that defined your curves and shape.
He didn't care if the guys called him gay.
He loved you enough to put up with it. He promised to never tell. And you believed him.

You loved him so much too. He would always pull the hood of his parka off his face around you. He'd even call you 'he' around people. But when you were alone, he'd call you 'Baby' and 'Love.'
Sometimes even 'Sexy.'
You two were made for each other.

You forced your way down the hallway, towards the area of the hall you and your boyfriend always met at. You and him had been talking, and with Kenny's encouragement, you finally decided to come out as who you really were: a female.

You stood by his locker waiting. You glanced at your watch. Five more minutes before lunch. If he didn't show, you wouldn't be able to do this.

Four minutes.

What if he forgot?

Three.

Or maybe... He doesn't care?

Two.

Dammit.

One.

You heard loud footsteps and people shouting 'Hey!' And 'Watch out!' 'Sorry!' 'Move!!'

You never knew someone could breakdown and then get fixed so fast. His panting figure in front of you made you brighten up.

"(Y-Y/N)! I'm sorry for... Being late! ...Are you alright?!"

You wiped at the tears climbing down your cheeks as you gave him a smile. Without a word, you quickly wrapped your arms around him. You felt him pat your back.
"I-I thought... You forgot..."
He pulled back from you.
"What! Course not!"

The lunch bell rang and you pulled away from him. He nodded to you as you two started walking. As you reached the cafeteria, he noticed you were shaking and sweating. He took hold of your hand, massaging it with his thumb.

He helped you on to a round table in the middle of a cafeteria. You let out a loud shout, gaining the attention of others.

"H-hey everyone. As you all know, I, Alex, claim that I am male. A guy, dude, whatever. And this man,"
You point to Kenny
"Is dating me. Now, you all say he's gay, when really, he's not. I'm not what I seem to be."

You unzip your hoodie and remove your hat, and slide the sweatpants off your legs, revealing skinny jeans, a T-shirt that hugged your hips, and your glossy, (H/C) hair that you've grown out over the last few years.

"My real name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm a female. Uh..."

You sat thinking for a second, when you felt Kenny's hand in yours. You looked to him and nodded.
"I found out in 4the grade that I didn't fit in well with the girls. I liked baseball and toy trucks, not makeup and dolls."

You suddenly felt embarrassed as you heard Wendy and her friends giggling to the left, whispering. You felt a heat rush your cheeks and you looked down.

"Well... Uh, thanks for listening everyone. Now you know the truth, haha..."

You stepped down and Kenny gave you a worried glance. You knew you didn't say all you wanted to, but you still backed down from it. You sat down at a table, far away from the center, and Kenny trailed after you.

"(Y/N)! What happened?"
You cover your face with your hands. Just thinking about what those girls said about you made you tear up.
"You heard the girls giggling, didn't you?"
He nodded slowly.
"What do you think they said?"

He thought for a minute, before speaking.
"Look at her, she's beautiful. I'm glad her and Kenny got together, they really deserve each other. I never imagined there would be a girl who could fit with him, guess you owe me ten bucks now, Bebe!"
He did a cheap impression of Wendy.
You punched his shoulder and laughed, hugging him.
"You're such a dork..."

°777 Words!°