(4)╰Apocolypse╮*Kyle Broflovski x Reader, Part 2*

It's been days since the attack, and you've gone back to normality. Well, as normal as normality can get these days. With such a small group now, scavenging groups have been shrunk to you, Craig, and Butters. Kyle has been unable to do anything and everyone else is busy trying to fix the defenses. You've just returned from a scavenge, and you were freaking out again. Butters had been attacked. A walker was able to bite him on the shoulder. You killed it, grabbed Butters, and you and Craig took off. With Heidi having been the only medic in the group, you were second in line for the part. You quickly rush yourself to the infirmary that was included in the territory you claimed in the school. Butters was in your arms, and you gently set him down, then left to find bandages. You knew you couldn't save him, though. Bites from walkers were unfixable. Once bitten, it was protocol to shoot them down, no matter how close you were to them. But this was Butters, and both you and Craig knew you wouldn't be able to do it. So, you took him and ran, telling him to hold on as long as he could.

You hear the door open behind you as you start binding Butters' shoulder.
"I-I'll be right with you, just please hold on."
"(Y/N)...?"
You knew that voice too well. You seal the bandages and look up at Kyle, the boy who hasn't moved in days. You thought he had gone insane due to the looks of his brother. Sometimes, you'd go to his room and talk with him, though the conversations never really lasted long. Tears welled in your eyes as he walked over to the table Butters lay on.
"K-Kyle, I do-don't know..." You trailed off, hiccups coming from your throat. You suddenly felt a strong pair of arms wrap around you.
"It's okay, (Y/N), it's okay."

Tears streamed down your face as he pet your head, and gave you little 'shhh's, kissing your forehead. It's been an hour since Buters was bitten, and the transformation had been complete. Butters had turned into a complete animal, and Craig and Stan had to drag him into a classroom. A loud bang came from inside the classroom, and your sobs continued.
"I'm s-sorry Butters. I'm s-so s-sorry!"

~400 Words~