Chapter 7

It's been a few days but I still can't stop blushing when I think about that kiss, every time I look at Bill I can't stop thinking of his soft lips on mine and just the feeling that I get in the pit of my stomach is enough to get my heart racing and my blood pumping. I really want to do that again but I want Bill to make the first move. I know he's been conflicted on his feeling and maybe that kiss wasn't what he expected or maybe he just doesn't feel the same way that I do. I want him to make the move so I can know if that kiss actually meant something but I guess in the end if he doesn't make a move then I'll just accept it....
'I want bill to be as happy as I am and if that means where just roommates then that's fine with me...right?'
"Ugh this is so confusing." I growled as I rolled over on the bed so I'm facing the ceiling, Bill had left awhile ago to go shopping so I've been alone trying to sort out my thoughts.
"Does he like me like that or not!" I shouted at the ceiling not expecting the reply that came from the doorframe.
"Does who like you?"
I jumped in surprise not expecting him to be back already.
"No one." I replied a little to quickly, I knew I was caught. He walked over towards me leaving the groceries in the hallway.
"If it was no one then why are you worried about it," Bill replied sitting next to me on the bed, sighing I sat up so we where sitting together.
"Don't tell me your still worrying about how I feel about you."
I nodded embarrassed.
"Dipper I already told you how I felt." Bill replied chuckling putting his hand on my head.
"B-but Bill-"
"Is this your way of asking me to prove it?" He asked a smirk on his face.
'God he's hot..'
My face flushed a deep red as I realized what may happen if I said yes. But I couldn't help it I wanted to know even if things escalate and it's not like Bill would hurt me, right.
I nodded hesitantly not sure what Bill was planning.
"Alright then kitty~" Bill purred seductively as he pinned me on the bed towering over me.
Suddenly I wasn't to sure about this but again I couldn't deny I didn't want it.

(Here's your lemonade you sinners, but seriously if your sensitive to 'lemons' just go to the next chapter, when ever that comes out :-:)
His face was just inches from mine, his gaze stern yet gentle. His lips where only millimeters from mine, I just wanted him to kiss me yet I knew he was purposely teasing me. Not waiting anymore I lunched forward and placed my lips in his, my body burned with electricity as he began to kiss back, it was even better then the kiss in the kitchen since now nothing could interrupt us. He licked my lips asking for entrance but it was my turn to tease him so I kept my mouth closed. He hummed in annoyance and pulled away.
"Something wrong Bill?" I asked smirking.
"Yes actually there is."
I couldn't tell if he was just messing with me or if I had done something wrong, in response to my confusion I felt my ears flatten on my head.
"Did I do something wrong? I was just trying to mess with you. And I didn't mean-"
I was cut off as Bill put his lips on mine before pulling away.
"The problem is your just so cute." He replied smiling.
"That's a problem?" I tilted my head, what did he mean?
"I don't think I can control myself if we keep going like this." He replied shifting off from me.
"I don't understand?" I sat up as well so I was next to him.
'Gah why does he have to stop now!?' I thought as I felt the bulge in my boxers, he's such a tease. He glanced over and noticed my discomfort.
"You really got aroused over that?" He joked.
My face blushed even darker.
"It's not my fault your so seductive." I muttered annoyed and pretty embarrassed.
"Your pretty seductive your self you know."
"Then why can't we continue? I don't know how to deal with this." I asked feeling a bit insecure. Don't get me wrong, It's not like I never had a boner, it was more like I was never allowed to deal with it since it was always test first private time never. My mental state was dwindling to the point of insanity.
"Little kitty is pretty innocent huh." He teased as he rubbed one of my ears.
"B-bill." I purred as I felt my body heat up, my cat ears have always been a sensitive part, and it's even worse now that they can't change back to human ears.
(Here's where it gets Steamy)
"I guess it wouldn't be fair to arouse you and leave so I guess I can help you with that." He replied as his trailed his hand to the fringe of my pants. 'God what have I gotten into.'
I bit my lip as Bill tugged off my pants, my boxers the only thing in between Bill and my...well you know. Before he continued he placed himself between my legs and finished pulling down my boxers, my erection prominent. I hid my face in my hands beyond embarrassed. "Dipper are you okay?" Bill asked not wanting to go any further. I looked at Bill and noticed the concern in his eyes. "Y-yeah it's just really embarrassing." I stuttered not use to this.
"You shouldn't be embarrassed." Bill said as he stood up so he was on my level. He then surprised me with another kiss and without warning he placed his hand onto my erection, I felt my body twitch at the new sensation and I gasped, he took this chance to move his tongue in my mouth and we ended up in a fight for dominance , me not being very experienced ended in submission and he began exploring my mouth, meanwhile his hand began stroking my pulsating dick that already dripped precum.
He pulled away from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva connecting our lips. He wiped it off with his free hand and continued his handjob. My mind became clouded in lust and desire, I couldn't even form a sentence. It was pure bliss when I reached my limit.
"B-bill I think I'm gonna-" I couldn't even finish as my semen spurted out and covered bills hand and our clothes. The white liquid finally stoped after a few seconds and I was panting lost in ecstasy.
"That was fast." Bill mentioned as he removed his hand and gazed at the fluid covering his palm and fingers before promptly licking his hand. As if I couldn't get any hotter After watching Bill taste my seed.
"Like what you see." Bill teased as he continued to sexually lick his palm.
I dropped my stare and flopped onto the bed.
"Come on Dip, you should shower before going to sleep." Bill exclaimed.
I didn't care, I was exhausted.
I hummed in acknowledgment before pulling Bill down next to me, I promptly put my head on his chest and purred happily.
"I love you Bill."
"I love you too Dipper."
He replied as he placed his arm around my back.
We both soon dozed off forgetting about the mess that was made.

(Well there yah have it, I'm sorry if it wasn't that lemony I'm not that confident in sexual stuff so please let me know your opinion on it in the comments, I'd love some input.)