Chapter 4: The hunt

Hi guys I'm really sorry it took this long but last week was hectic I'm really sorry. But alas here is chapter 4
Triggers: Swearing
- Mild torturing

You get out of the impala and go to the boot to load your guns and get your gear you're about to go in when Dean pulls you aside AGAIN
"We really need to stop meeting like this" you say with you're voice laced with sarcasm
"(Y/N), this is serious" Dean says
"Yeah I know, I know" you grunt
"Why don't you know, stay here Sammy and I can handle this one"
"Of course not I want to Gank these sons of bitches just as much as you do!" You say a little louder than it was suppose to be.
Dean sighs loudly and you give him a quick kiss on the cheek and whisper,"I'll be careful, and I know you are there with me so I know I'm safe."

Sam goes first, then Dean and you follow closely.
"Nothing?" You say very disappointed and very angry "Sam I thought you said they were here?"
"They were I mean they have to be here" Sam stammers
"Lets split up. Sam go that way" Dean says pointing one way "I'll go this way with (Y/N)"
"No way if I go another way we'll cover ground much quicker" you say forcefully
"But-"
"No buts" you say cutting him off "Lets go I'll meet you back here in about 5"
They don't argue anymore and they go their separate ways

It's very dark where you are. You search everywhere but find nothing so go back but the boys aren't there. "Boys!!" You whisper-shout
"Deeeaaaaannnn!!!!" "Saaaaammnnnm!!!"
Nothing- "where are those two-" your thought is cut short when you hear soft screaming coming from down the hall. "Oh no!" You think to yourself. You follow the screaming down the hall until you reach an old door. You find a slit and peer through. You are shocked to see Dean and Sam tied to chairs opposite each other, cuts everywhere and one demon stabbing dean in the arm.
"Tell me where she is!!" "Now" demands the demon cutting into Deans arm.
Dean says nothing.
"Oh still not saying anything lets go back to your little Sammy" the demon growls to dean
"It's okay Dean!" Sam manages to say before the demon cuts the side of his face and laughs.
"You bastard!!" Dean screams from the other side of the room. "Leave them out of it!"
The demon goes back to Dean and punches him in the stomach.

You mask your scream but end up dropping the knife you had, making a huge clank sound. All their heads turn towards the door as you step away you can hear Dean trying to distract him but it's too late he heard it and he's on his way to find you. You take off sprinting to get back to the impala. But as you reach the door of the warehouse everything goes black and you become unconscious.

You wake up to a sharp pain in your side. You let out an ear-piercing scream.
"You son of a bitch, I'm going to kill you!!!!" Dean screams
You notice him sitting across from you, Sam next to him now.
"Oh don't worry baby we are going to make this long and painful" says the demon touching the side of your face
You turn your face and bite him. He squeals in pain. "Oh sweetheart, you really shouldn't have done that" he slaps you across the face and signals for his partner to bring the rest of the tools. He puts the trolley next to you and you have a quick glimpse of all the tools.

"Let her go!!" Dean is screaming from across the room.
"Put a muzzle on that one would ya" the demon says to his partner. You watch as they put a muzzle on him and on Sam. You feel a rush of pain on your thigh but you don't want to give them the satisfaction of hearing you scream so you contain it and you look down, wishing you hadn't, seeing lots of blood dripping from you're leg you feel faint but control it.
"What did I ever do to you?" You scream at him
"You see, that just the thing. All you hunters are killing all the demons and we can't have that now can we." The demon responds emotionless. "Although when you walked in here with Sam and Dean that was a huge bonus for us, we could already tell how strongly Dean feels for you"

You start crying when you spot the pain in Deans eyes you can't handle it, it's too much. You have to find a way out of this situation

Okay that's it for this time. I'm serious now the 5th and final chapter will be out by Saturday maybe sooner. Again I'm really sorry this took so long thanks again for supporting me I really appreciate it- lots of love deanandsam7