Chaper 2: Panick

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter so here is Chapter 2 hope you enjoy. Please message me if you have any requests... I will write along those lines. So I hope you enjoy this then.

You climb into the back of the impala as Dean and Sam climb into the front, oh how you love the smell of that car it just brings back so many memories of past hunts with the boys.

"It's been too long baby" Dean says to his car
"Hey" you pipe up from the back, "I thought that's what you called me" you say sarcastically
"(Y/N)" he says "that's a ummm not what I meant, you kn-"
But you cut him off before he finishes his sentence.
"I'm only joking" you giggle
After all you do admire a man that loves his car.
Dean starts the car and you hear that wonderful sound of the engine revving, you smile because you really do love it

"So where exactly are we going?" You say from the back
-Silence-
"Hey, guys did you hear me? I asked where we are going"

Sam looks at Dean with pain in his eyes, "we have to tell her, Dean"
"Hey guys like I'm sitting right here"
"Okay listen (Y/N), the last know location of the demon is in, well it's in.." Dean stutters
"Just spit it out already!" You demand
"What Dean is trying to say is that we are going to Westford" Sam says as Dean gives him a dirty look "She was going to find out" said Sam in defense.

"Oh I, I mean that's fine I can handle it, it was long ago" you murmur
"Dammit Sammy I knew we shouldn't have bought (Y/N) with us on this hunt"
"No Dean I mean it's fine" " It will all be fine!" You whisper to yourself but somehow you know it won't be.

You drive for awhile longer in silence staring out the window watching the sky change from light blue to faint oranges, pinks, purples and beautiful white clouds then you feel someone next to you and your first reaction is to attack!
"Why did you hit me"
Uuggggggg you recognize that voice,
"Castiel" you scream "You gave me a heart attack"
He immediately gets ready to heal you when you say, "Not literally, it's a figure of speech" you sigh trying to catch your breath

"Wow (Y/N), you've hit two guys in the past 24h" Dean says with a smirk
"Oh bite me" you say
You see the confused look on Castiel's face
"Not really, it's also a figure of speech" you tell him

You guys pull over to eat at a small restaurant on the side, Cas and Sam go in but Dean pulls you aside.
"Hey are you okay" he says, worry in his voice
"Yeah fine why?" You lie
"No (Y/N) I know you're trying to be brave buts it's okay if you are scared "And why are you so jumpy lately?" He says
But you don't want to have this conversation right now so you just shrug and he looks at you with pain in his eyes, "(Y/N) you can talk to me, you know that right?"
"Yeah" You say half-heartedly
But it's like those green eyes can see right through you and you don't know why but you feel the need to cry, so he pulls you in and you cry into him and he embraces you.

After awhile of crying you decide to make your way into the restaurant, Dean holds the door for you and you thank him. You sit at the booth with the boys and you order your food and, of course Dean has a bacon and cheese burger and pie. You laugh because he is such a creature of habit. You all finish your meals and pay then go back to the car.

Castiel is there for a while before he's just gone again. You hate it when he does that.
You suddenly feel tired and you let the boys know that you think you'll be taking a nap. They say it's fine and will wake you when they reach the first motel. As your eyes drift close you can feel yourself starting to remember what happened last time that you were in Westford....

Hope you liked it I will try get the next chapter out by Monday. Ps. For those who don't watch supernatural Cas is an angel so he can appear and disappear