Chapter 6

Secret's P.O.V(pic of rose on the side)

I laid down on mine and Zander's bed waiting for him to get out of the shower. I was reading a book and had some hot Cheetos with me but the book bored me quick. I sighed then finally the bathroom door opened. I smiled and ran towards Zander hopping into his arms. He chuckled and placed his hands under my butt to support my weight since I had my legs around him too.

"I missed you. Also I'm bored." I giggled looking him into his eyes. I then felt something on my inner thigh and looked down. I squeaked and jumped off him. All Zander did was chuckle.

"What the heck man? Go put clothes on." I joked. Zander looked at me crazy before walking to the closet. I watched his back muscles and thought about his abs.

"You can stop eye raping me now." Zander called with a smirk on his face. I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at him. I plopped on the bed waiting for him come back. He finally walked out of the closet and sat next to me.

"We should do something. Lets go see Damien and Rose." I stated while hopping off the bed. And you know what he did? He laid there with his head in the pillow groaning. I hung my jaw down and looked at him waiting for him to get up but he didn't.

"Fine if you don't go then you can't touch me for a week." I explained with a smirk. Zander shot out of bed, throwing his arms around my waist and growling.

"You can't do that." Zander snarled while stuffing his face I my neck. I giggled then walked to the door.

"Oh but I can." I smirked. Zander followed me now.

We made it to their room and by previous experiences we knocked first. Rose yelled a come in and we opened the door. The duo was laying in the bed spooning. I sighed and looked at how cute they were. When Rose saw it was me she shot up and hugged me.

"We need to catch up. I've missed you. Also I need time to get away from this idiot." She pointed her thumb over her shoulder at Damien. He threw his hands up and dropped his jaw. I laughed at his expression.

"I know same here. This dumbass is getting annoying. I need girl time." I smirked at Zander.

"Thanks Secret. I'm feeling the love." Zander rolled his eyes. I giggled then pushed him out the door. He sighed but left.

"Fine I need by guy time anyway. C'mon Damien." Zander shouted through the door. Damien scoffed at us then left to hang with Zander.

"Finally!" Rose exclaimed. I laughed then walked over sitting on her bed.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Rose. She shrugged then a smirk slowly drew out on her face. My eyes widen knowing she was up to something.

"First I want to know about you and Zander." Rose wiggled her eyebrows. I looked down and blushed. I think I might love him. We have been together 2 weeks but it feels longer. He completes me and I want his mark on my body. I have strangely been craving it.

"Um nothing really. What about you and Damien hun." Now it was her turn to blush. I giggled at her reaction.

"Well ever since the incident with Rick and Kim he has been more protective. Other than that we are perfect. He's the one Secret." I nod at her response and pull her into a hug. I pulled back and smirked.

"I have a plan. Lets play a prank on them." I stated. Rose's eyes light up and the smirk shows on her face too.

"Okay so one the count of 3 we both scream bloody murder got it?" I explained to Rose she smiled then nodded.

"1.......2........3!" We both exclaimed before screaming. the pounding of footsteps came before the door burst open. The two boys looked panicked and their eyes were black. I burst out laughing and so did Rose.

"What the hell?!?! You scared the shit out of us." Zander exclaimed coming over and picking me up. I started pouting not wanting to leave yet.

"No my baby. Rose don't let him take me." I exclaimed dramatically. Zander chuckled still carrying me out of the room.

"I will always love you!" Rose played along. once we were out of the room I burst out laughing. Zander brought me to our room and threw me on the bed. I started giggling until Zander straddled my waist and dropped his head towards mine.

"That stunt you pulled was not funny. Now it's payback time." Zander cackled. His lips crashed on to mine in a heated make out session. Zander traced his tongue on my bottom lip but I didn't let him in. He growled then his hands made their way to my butt groping it. I gasped and he took that opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth.

I finally pulled away taking a giant breath. But Zander just started to plant kisses down my neck until he hit my sweet spot. I moaned and pulled his face back up so he was looking into my eyes.

"Mark me now. I need you." I whimpered. Zander's eyes turned black with lust and his wolf took over. He growled then started to kiss down my neck again. Once he reached wher my neck and shoulder met I could feel his canines against my neck. Finally they punctured my neck and I screamed in pain but that soon turned to a moan of pleasure. Zander pulled away and gave me a kiss before laying beside me.

"I love you." Zander whispered. I smiled and cuddled up to his chest yawning.

"I love you too." I mumbled before sleep consumed me.