Chapter 10 - My Treasure

Standing at the center of the hallway is the person I least expected to see.

For a moment I don't know how to breathe and talk properly.

"Eo-eotooke?..."

"Annyeong~"

"I-i thought you were..."

"Ne,  about that. Mianhaeyo for lying to you."

"Ahhhh!! I hate you."

"I need to do it. I'm so sorry."

Why I can't stay mad with this guy. This is so unfair.

"Fine. Just don't lie to me again eh~ you just don't know how worried I'm and how much I have missed you!"

'Pabo! Pabo!' I mentally slap myself as I have realized what I have just said. I'm so mad that those words comes out without me thinking about it.

"Ammm~ I mean.... "

But before I could finish what I'm I suppose to say he cut me off by pressing his lips with mine.

The way his lips touch mine give a sweet and hot sensation allover my body. I can feel my body turning hot. REALLY HOT.

Breaking the kiss. He hug me and said.

"I like you. I want you. I love you Luhan."

I'm so shock that I didn't realize that I was folding my breath.

"Please be mine Luhan."

I don't know what to say.  I'm so shock with his question. I can't even say a single word so I just did the only thing that I can manage to do.

The kiss that supposed to be a short and sweet one turns out to be a passionate kiss.

He deepens the kiss. And I can feel his arms around me.

His lips feels so perfect and soft. I fits perfectly with mine.

I'm so carried away with this sensation that I didn't noticed that his tongue have entered my mouth. Roaming into my mouth and touching all the spot that he could reach.

"Sehun-ah.."

I moan his name when he touch the right spot.

I don't know what got in into me but I'm out of control. I ran my hand into his hair and seductively play with it.

'I want more' that's what my body keeps on thinking. 'More of this & more than this'.  I can't stop myself because of this feeling that is running allover my body.

Sehun's P.O.V

I can't really explain the feeling that I'm feeling allover my body. The feeling is so perfect. It was like the two of us are made to be one. Like a puzzle piece that fits perfectly together.

Wherever his skin touches me It sends a shocking feeling all over my body.

I encircle is body with my arm and press his body to mine. It feel so hot that I could feel my body will melt any second.

If could just stop the time and stay like this forever. Be with him forever. Hold him forever. Even kiss me forever. I will never get tired and I will never complain if ever that would happen.

But i guess luck is not in favor of me.

Hearing my stomach growls with hanger he automatically pull away from me and stare into me. I could see that he is trying really hard not to laugh.

"Not a word!" I said ashamed. My face feels really hot.

"What? I haven't said anything yet." /laughing out loud/