Chapter 7 - What should I do??

Luhan's P.O.V

It's been a week since the party. Me and Sehun have got really close.  We know a lot about each other. We are always together. It sounds weird but we can't stand to be apart from each other.

During Saturdays he will visit me here in my house and sometimes I do the same thing.

But one thing is unsure between us. I mean we know everything about each other we even sometimes kiss. But we haven't talked about what we are really. He never dares to ask me and nether do I.

I guess we will figure they out when both of us are ready and have decided what we want. For know I will treasure every day I have with him.

     One Sunday morning. I was about to get ready when my phone rings. I answered it quickly without even checking who it is because I can only think of one person who will call me so early in the morning.

"Hello dad?"

"Oh! It's Sehun. Are you expecting a call from your dad? Maybe I'll just call you later then?"

"No it's ok. I just thought it was my dad. So why did you call?"

"aaaa~ yes about that. I just want to tell you that I won't be in our house today because of a emergency."

"Why? What happened? it there something wrong?"

For a seconds I worried about him. My heart beats so fast.

"No no. Everything is fine. I just need to go back to America. But don't worry it will not be that long. It's just for a few days and ill be back as soon as I can."

"Ok sure. Just be careful eh~ and promise me you'll be back in one piece."

"haha~ ok I'll promise."

"Ok see you soon then."

"Ok bye~"

"Bye~"

I was about to hang up when I hear him say.

"Saranghae Luhan"

Then he ended that call.

I was completely frozen. I stand like that my phone still in my ears. I can feel my mouth automatically open wide.

I didn't see that one coming.

When I finally snap out of it. I can't stop to recall our conversations.

I was so happy that I have totally forgotten that he will be gone for a couple of days.

'Don't worry Luhan. It will not be that long it's just for a couple of day. He will be back before you know it.' I encourage myself.

So no  going to Sehun's house. I have to make myself busy.

Sehun's P.O.V

Calling him this early is the thing that I don't usually do but today I need to call him to tell him that I'll be gone for a couple of days.

Nah~ it's not true. I just can't tell him the truth. But soon he will.

After calling him I jump out of my bed and take a bath, get dressed and eat breakfast.

Once that I'm done. I got in into my car as fast as I can. Feeling exited for the things that I will do.

First I dropped by into a restaurant to reserve a table for two and choose a food for later.

I'm hoping that this will be a perfect night. I will do all my best to make it perfect.

After stopping  at the restaurant I make my way to the mall and buy everything that I needed.

I was about to leave when I saw something that will be perfect for layers event.

god,  I'm so anxious. I can't stay still. I have done all the things that I need to do. I'll just wait.

I really hope that it will turn out perfectly.