Chapter 9 - Treasure hunt

After 30 minutes of staying at the restaurant talking and admiring the view we Hyung finally decided to head back to office."

While we are on our way back. I can't help myself to think about Sehun. If what is he doing or is he alright. god,  why I am like this. I feels so anxious that even Hying have noticed.

/worry/ "Wae? Are you alright? You can't stay still?"

/caught off guard/ "N-nothing."

"Are you sure. It seems that you are thinking about something. Come on Luhan,  you can tell Hyung anything and Hyung promise that I will never tell to anyone."

"Ne hyung. It's nothing."

"Is that so."

As he said that, a smile had formed in his lips. Which I find weird.

The rest of the trip was silent.

After a half a hour or so. We have arrived the office.

"Luhan, will you come with me first in my office room. It will be just for a minute."

/confused/ "Ne hyung."

We entered the building and I follow hyung into his office room.

"Just sit in the sofa and wait for me. I'll be back."

"okay hyung."

I sit in the sofa as hyung have said and make myself comfortable. I want to lay down and sleep but unfortunately I can't do that in this place so I'll just do it when I'm back home.

After a while Hyung entered the room with something in his hand.

"Sorry for the wait Lulu."

"Nah~ it's okay."

He sit besides me looking trouble. He seems have a problem.

"Luhan, can you do something for your hyung Chen?"

"Ne hyung. Anything for my Hyung."

I answered excitedly. But the truth is I'm feeling nervous. I don't really know why but I'm sensing something with this.

"Okay then. Here's what you gonna do. Inside this envelope is a map and a letter. The map is for the direction of where you should go and when you have reached the place give this letter to the guard standing in front of the gate. And by then you should enter the gate. Two rule:(1) You should be there before four o'clock. (2) DON'T OPEN THE LETTER."

"Map for direction. Letter to the guard. Four o'clock. don't open the letter. Arraseo Hyung."

"Can hyung trust you with this?"

"Ne hyung. Ahhhh~ hyung. What I'm I suppose do there.?"

"You will know if you get there."

"Is that all I need to remember?"

"Yes that's all."

"Hyung is it alright if I'll go back to our house first because I need to get something."

"Ne, besides it only 1:30 of the afternoon. But you should be quick eh?"

"Ne hyung. Thank you again for the lunch. And hyung please tell me that this won't be the last time that me and hyung will eat lunch together and chat."

"Cheonmaneyo little brother. And Of course this will not be the last time. If hyung have a free time hyung will make sure to spend it with you. Even hyung lay will do the same."

"Saranghae hyung."

"Hyung love you too."

After saying that hyung hug me, we say our goodbyes. left his office and make my way out of the building.

While driving I can't help myself to wonder on what is written in the letter. And who is the person that I will meet in that place. For a thousand times I was tempted to open the letter and read it but I push myself not to because I made a promise to hyung Chen.

When I'm finally got home I quickly enter and go to my room to take a bath and change my clothes.

I don't have any idea on what I'll do there so I just wear a simple but presentable blue polo and a black pants.

When I ready to leave I good straight to my car.

I open the envelope for me to get the map.

Scanning the paper I noticed a note written by my brother.

"Luhan, it will take you 2  hours of driving before you reach the place so make sure that your tank is full and you have your phone with you. Hope you enjoy it. Take care. -Hyung Chen"

Agh! That's it. I'm so curious about this.

After 2 hours of driving I finally managed to reach my destination. That includes 10 minutes of arguing with my self if I had take that wrong or right turn. Even I have the map it sometimes take the wrong turns. The good thing is I'm on time.

I half walk half run to the gate and give the letter to the guard. He gave me another map and say that I just need to follow it I'll be there.

'What is this? I treasure hunt?' I ask myself a little angry. It's like a quest after a quest.

As I enter the gate I scan the place. The only thing that you could see is flowers, flowers and more flowers. No Building, no trees,  and not a single person.

I thought this is a joke. I turn around to ask the guard if what is this all about but he is not there.

'The hell?' I ask myself half shocked and half annoyed.

Argh!  I have no choice but to continue.

Following the map the. I turned left right left and right again.

I can't really tell if I'm moving or I'm just circling the place because the view doesn't change.

After a while I can now see a building-i guess-but at least I saw something new not just flowers.

curiousness ran over my mind as I get closer.

at first I thought that it's just a meeting or some gathering. You know office things.

Opening the door and entering the place I can't really believe what I'm seeing.

A treasure hunt indeed.....