Chapter 8 - Lunch date with my Hyung

Luhan's P.O.V

I can't find anything to do to keep myself busy so I settled on reading a novel book.

It's a book given by my Brother and I haven't have time to read it. It's about a man who have turned into a wolf because of a witch curse and the only thing to remove the curse is him to be loved, him to be in love and he needs to be kissed by the girl that he love for the curse to be totally broken. But the kiss should be with love and not just because of pity.

After a three  hours of reading -I think. I'm not really sure. Because when you are enjoying something you are doing you lose your track of time- my eyes get tired so I decided to just lay down in my bed.

A minute later I can hear my phone ringing.

"Anyong~"

I'm secretly hoping that it's Sehun. But... luck is not in my side today.

"Ne~ lulu. It's Hyung Chen. I'm calling from the office. Where are you?"

"I'm here at our house? Wae hyung?"

"Why aren't you in Sehun's place?

"He's out for a couple of days. He needs to attend something important in US but he will be back soon."

"I see."

"Hyung? So why did you call?"

"Ne,  what are you having for lunch?"

"Ammm~ I haven't think about it because I'm reading the book that Hyung Lay gave me."

"Is that so? Take a bath then. I'll treat you for lunch."

"Jinja hyung?"

"Ne, my treat. Faster! Baegopa!"

"Arraseo Hyung. I'll just take a bath, get dressed and I'm off."

"Ok."

"Hyung? Where are we having lunch?"

"Just come here and will go by then."

"Ok. See you later hyung."

"Bye Lulu. Take care eh~"

"Bye Hyung."

When that call ended I got out of my bed go straight to my bathroom, take a bath, and get dressed.

When I'm finally done doing all the things that needed to be done. I make my way to our garage and get in into my car and drove to our office.

After a 10 minutes or so I'm in front of the office.

As I entered the building every person I pass are bowing there heads and greeting me in so many different ways like:

"Good morning young master Luhan" 

"Hello Mr. Luhan"

"Master Luhan how can I help you?"

Some are just bowing there heads.

I'm still getting used with this kind of attention. I'm still not comfortable with all this thing.

I'm wondering into the hall when a young man who I think is a 5 years older than me talked to me.

"Mr. Luhan this way to Mr. Chen's office. Please follow me."

"Sure." I answered and star to follow him.

We walk into a white hall way and at the end of it there's a door. The man open it gesturing me to enter.

As I enter the room the first thing that caught my eyes is the book shelves full of book.

I didn't know that Hyung Chen is a hard working man. So that's why father choose him to work here at the main office.