Prince pulled away. "Livi." He said. I shoved him away and jumped in the car. I flew off.

Nicki Minaj's Pov (The girls Mom)

My baby ran out of my arms. Drake held me. My little Livi was raped. I had to hide all the pain in people. But inside I cried like a baby. Kiki became me when I was young. A nasty hoe. I pulled away and walked downstairs. "Where is Livi" I said. Kiki pointed out the door. I nodded and walked out with Drake on my side.

Livi's Pov:

I pulled up at a river. I walked out the car. I saw the water running. I saw on the bridge. Everything in my life was bad. Horrible. Kiki was the one getting all the love. I was the one getting the books. Kiki had all the boys and the girls. I had nothing. I was the good girl. Well now this good girl want to say goodbye to the world. I stood up ready to jump.

"HEY!" I turned and saw a teen boy. He ran to me and picked me up. He held me. "Look don't do that." He said. I looked at him. I remember those eyes. "Issa?" I asked. He smiled. "Hey Lili." He said. Only Issa would call me that. I smiled at him. "Issa!" I hugged him. Then I started to cry. "Issa." I said. I cried harder. Issa sat me in his car and held me. He wiped my tears. "I saw what happened on the news." He said.

I cried harder. Issa kissed me on the forehead. "I'm back okay.Ima be right here by your side." He said.

(Here what Issa look like: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44798594)

Issa drove me back to my house. "Now I have to go" He said. I nodded. "Okay." I stepped out the car and walked inside. Issa smiled, and waved goodbye. I waved back. He drove off. I walked inside and saw Kiki and the boys laughing. I looked at what they were laughing at. A picture of me when I was little. Only Kiki had that picture. I was playing with our Pit bull. Kiki looked at me. She stopped smiling. "Hey." She said. I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs. She sighed.

I slammed my bedroom dooor shut and fell on the bed. Someone knocked on the door. "Go away." I mumbled. It opened anyway. I sat up and saw Prince. He stared at me. "What." I asked. Prince threw hisself to me and kissed me.

I felt his soft lips rub against mines. I pulled away. "Princeton i can't." I said. Princeton's eyes were full with hurt. "I love you Olivia." He said. I teared up and looked away. "I'm going through to much right now. A relationship might make it worst." I said. "Please just give me some space." I closed the door in his face. I sat back on my bed and cried.

Normal pov: (With Kiki)

Ray: * Goes in.. slow*

Kiki: Awhhhh! FUCKKKKKKKK!

Ray: * Thrusting*

Kiki: * Grabing on the sheets*

Ray: * Goes in Hard and fast*

Kiki: * Screams mad loud*

Ray: * Goes in slow then fast then slow.. while kissinq her neck*

Kiki: * Moaninn Mad Loud*

Ray:* Goes Slowly*

Kiki:Faster !

Ray: *Goes Faster*

Kiki: *Moans LOUDLY* Yes!

Ray: *Goes Faster And Harder*

Kiki:Yes ! Don't Stop!

Ray: Wasn't Counting On It ! *Goes HARDCORE*

Kiki: *Screams*

Ray: *Bites on her Nave*

Kiki: *Moans* Rayyyy.

Ray: *Goes harder*

Kiki: *Cums*