Chapter 11 - The Yard and Yuna.

I know what I'll do.. I'll go out as Yuna and kill everyone in my way! I'm sick of this anger!!
I run to my closet and slam the door open, taking my black cloak, peasants costume and a needle and thread. I put my poison on string around my waste and grab my knife. As soon as i jump out of the window, Sebastian's runs into my room. "Kitten, Wait!" He shouts from my window, and I look back at him my eyes puffy and still a dark red. My eyebrows narrow.

Sebastian sighs "what is all this racket?!" The young master said behind him, he then looks out of the window "Yuna was here?! Why didn't you stop her!! Get the Scotland yard immediately. DO NOT stop following her!"
Just as he said that, there where screams echoing through the town.
"Wait. Where's (Y/N)?!" His eye widens and he gasps.
Sebastian holds out his hand.
"Yes, my lord. It's true. (Y/N) is Yuna. It seems like my protection upon her has failed." He sighed, thinking about the ring he gave her.
"Then get her and bring her back here. Restrict her movements but don't kill her."
Sebastian got down on one knee,
"Y-Yes.. My lord.." He said uncertainly.

In the mean time, i approach a group of people my knife drawn and my eyes twitching with insantiy. They scream as one of the people drop dead, and another, and another. And five more. The town is deserted because the villagers had all ran away, so i pull their bodies into alley ways and write "Yuna" on their foreheads. I look up from a shadow that had formed above me and i felt a hand and a sweet smelling rag come around me. I fought my tiredness and tried to stay awake. However, it got the best of me and i was soon placed in darkness.
I opened my eyes to see myself floating in a navy blue darkness, stars glistening around me.
"My love.. It is time to wake up." A voice says in the back of my mind. But my eyes wouldn't open, and i couldn't move my body. I mumbled a small, "Sebas...-chan?"
"Now, Now... Don't try to move. My master has.. Unfortunately... Told me to restrict your moveme-"
I cut him off with am outburst.
"Let me go, you vile monster! Take the damn ring back and leave me alone!!"
The door slammed open "you can take her now, Yard." I heard ciel say.
I laugh, insanely. "You'll.. You'll never hear the end if this.. never.." My laughing become louder "NEVER!!" The yard picked up and took me out of the room, before the could i grabbed the wall. Defying the restriction of my movements. I open my deadly red eyes and wink at Sebastian as insanity take sober my mind.
"To kill or not to kill! A stupid question! Yuna will be back shortly, my friend!" The laughing echoed down the corridor as i had let go of the door frame.

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

"Something's wrong with her my lord.. The anger we've put her through, has caused the poor cat's brain to become confused of this new feeling.. Therefore, turning her insane. My lord, where you sure that this was necessary?"
"Well, yes. This helped to prove that our main suspect to the Yuna killings was indeed right. Are you not upset that i have done this to your fiance?" Ciel gave a small smirk, as he knew that this would upset me more.
"Young master." I say through gritted teeth, "I would like it if you were to not ask questions duh as those. It is not safe to tease such a powerful demon like me. You, see.. Like the kitten we love or once loved, our temper is quite the same and can cause distraction with a snap of the fingers."
Ciel nods and removes himself from the room.
"Get my afternoon tea with a parfait immediately. Got that?"
I nod, and stare after him with fushia eyes. I let them fade before going any further than my beloved kitten's room. What Ciel did was wrong. And as soon as i can take his soul the better.
I enter his study with his desired meal and beverage, "Sebastian. Tomorrow afternoon we shall go and question your beloved. I hope that you can get her answers out of her as quickly as you can, understood? We must know what started these killings... Well, we already do know.. But, we'll visit anyway."
Sebastian nods.
(Le time skip cuz i am a lazy little sod. XD)

"Sebastian." My master calls, and with my demon speed i am by his side in a second.
"Yes my lord?" I say with my normal smirk, hiding the anxiety to k OE if my kitten is ok and will recover from her insanity..
"I would like to retire. So get me ready for bed now. I will continue with my paper work tomorrow morning before we see (Y/N) i just hope her madness had calmed by the time we get there."
I nod, leading my master to his room and undressing him.
"Good night, my young lord." I nod, leaving his room and blowing out the candles.

A/N: ok, right. So.. This Chapter is pure writers block.. So i put whatever i wanted in here!!! Give me loads of ideas, you guys!! Ahh!!
See you later, My Ghosties!
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻