Chapter 13 Not Your Baby

*******At the Doctor's Office*******

    "Addison Malone, the doctor will see you now." The receptionist called from the doorway. I got up with Melony at my side and followed the receptionist into one of the rooms.

    "Hello." was all the nurse said as she took my blood pressure. Soon after the nurse left, Joe the pack doctor walked in.

    "Hello Addison. So what seems to be the problem?" He asked as he looked over my health forms.

    "Well....Ummmm...I took a pregnancy test and it read positive...so I've decided to come and check up on the baby..." I said looking down at my feet in embarrassment.

    "Mmmmmm Hmmmm, that explains that weight gain since your last visit..." He said nodding his head knowingly. "Well follow me into the sonogram room and we will check on the little pup growing in your womb." He said as he gathered his papers and led us into a room containing a few monitors and chair of some sort.

*******10 Minutes Later*******

    I was leaning back in the cushioned chair, my shirt pulled up over my stomach, and covered with some cold blue gel.

    "Alright Addison, this will not hurt, so just try to relax your breathing." He ran the device over my lower abdomen. His eyes never left the screen. As he ran it over for a second time, his eye brows furrowed in confusion. He removed the device from my stomach and handed me a wipe to clean off the excess gel.

    "Okay Addison....Well first of all do you want to know anything about the baby? Such as the gender....." He looked nervous as he kept wiping his hand on his pants. I stole a glance at Melony she looked eager to know, but I wanted it to be a surprise.

    "Well actually Doc. I would like it to be a surprise. I am just happy to know that he or she is healthy." As I said this I couldn't help but notice the relief flush over him.

    "Well the *gulp* baby is very healthy. I don't mean to pry but may I ask who is the baby's father?" He asked.

    "Well it is actually Aiden's baby..." He looked surprised.

    "Oh okay. Well I will call your house when I have set the date for your next appointment." He said as he led us back into the waiting room. "Oh yes, I forgot one thing! You should really read through this. It explains how to deal with you symptoms and what not to eat and other things like that." He explained as he handed me a booklet. I waved goodbye to Joe as Melony and I went to pay the receptionist.

*******The Next Day*******

Marcus's POV*******

    After school I decided I would stop by Addison's house just to see how she was doing. I pulled up into her drive way, but her car wasn't there. I walked up the pavement and knocked on the door. Her mother answered.

    "Oh hello Marcus what a surprise it is to see you here!" She said with a smile as she gestured for me to enter. "Addison is not home at the moment , but you are welcome to wait for her while I run out and run some errands. She should get here no later than 4:30."

    "Thank you Ms.Malone." I said kindly as I took off my leather jacket.

    "No problem! There is some crackers and dip on the counter, help yourself to anything you want." She picked up her keys and purse and waved goodbye.

    As soon as I heard her car speed out of the driveway, I went into the kitchen and indulged myself in some crackers and a cup of fruit punch. After I while I sat on one of the stools in the kitchen and started looking over my recent emails.

RIIINNG RIINNG

    I didn't answer the phone because I figured I shouldn't answer someone else's phone call.

    "Hello this is Doctor Joseph Ridge, I am calling to inform Miss Addison Malone that her next appointment will take place next Thursday. We will determine your due date. I am extremely happy to inform you that the baby is very healthy and seems to be growing at a perfect rate. Please give me a call when you hear this message. Thank you and have a good evening." I was completely furious! How could she go out and sleep around with other men!

*******Addison's POV*******

    I pulled up into my driveway to see Marcus's car. I was happy to see him, but a little nervous.... I unlocked the front door and walked in. I was welcomed by an impatient Marcus. He was obviously furious, about what? I don't know.

    "Hey Marcus! Is something bothering you?" I asked concerned.

    "What The Fuck Addison!! How could you!?" I yelled furiously.

    "Marcus, what's the matter!? I don't understand!?" I asked , I had no idea what his problem was!

    "Don't give me that shit! You didn't tell me you were freaking pregnant!! Now you go around sleeping with other men!!??" He was furious! I could basically see the steam coming out of his ears!

    "Marcus....I-I-I.... I'm sorry...." I said looking down as Lucy whimpered.

    "No! Don't give me that crap! Who the fucks baby is it anyway!? I'm going to kill the bastard!" Marcus was basically fuming! Before I could reply, he pinned me against the wall. "You. Belong. To. Me! No. One. Else!" Each word was followed by a fierce growl. He let me go and was about to leave, when I stopped him.

    "Wait! Where are you going!?" I yelled as he took one step out the door.

    "To find whoever did this to you, so I can tear him limb from limb!" He. roared.

    "Y-y-you can't..." I said nervously.

    "What do you mean I can't!?" He yelled back.

    "H-h-he is already dead...." I was stuttering nonstop.

    "Who the fuck is this idiot!?"

    "That idiot was your best friend!"

    "You mean Aiden!? I'm done with this conversation!" He grabbed his jacket and left. I slumped down the wall I was leaning on and started to cry.

Vote and comment and Share!!?