Chapter 5 Mom

Chapter 5 Mom

    After I finished helping my mom rearrange the living room I went upstairs to check on my Facebook account. Apparently my mom has never heard of privacy because she just barged in and sat on the edge of my bed. I slowly closed my laptop and cautiously asked my mom "Is there anything you came here to talk to me about or..... what...."

    "I want to know why you and Melony got in trouble with Mr. Mollen?" She asked sternly.

    "Well.... we were just talking about some stuff..."

    "And what stuff were you exactly talking about?" I can sense her getting frustrated with my vague responses.

    "Mom I will tell you as long as you promise not to freak out."

    "Oh sweety, I knew that there was something you weren't telling me! Oh my gosh does it involve boys!? Or did you get a boyfriend!?"

    "Mom, this is exactly what I meant by you freaking out."

    "Okay, okay I will calm down. Now tell me did it have to do with boys!?"

    "Actually mom, it does have to do with boys."

    "Oh my gosh my little pup is growing up so fast! So I guessing you found your mate is he cute, is he a bad boy, or is he sweet and smart?"

    "Well mom you are sort of right...."

    "What do you mean by sort of right?"

    "Well ya see mom I didn't actually  didn't just find one of my mates I found....ummm... two of them..."

    "WHAT?! How do you have two mates?!"

    "I actually  really don't know mom...Well I have one idea..." I mumbled the last part hoping she would just drop the conversation.

    "And what is that idea that you have?" Damn it! She heard me. Stupid werewolf hearing.

    "Well mom, I never told you this....but..... I-I-I kind of sort of have two wolves instead of one..."

    "WHAT!? And you never told me! I can't believe you would keep that from me...." She sounded really upset.

    "Mom I know it is just that I didn't know how you would take it and I actually didn't understand it until I turned 14. I am sorry mom."

    "It's okay sweety sooo... changing the subject what are their names?"

    "One is Marcus and the other one is Aiden and Can  you believe that Aiden asked me out on a date?!"

    "Oh sweety, that is fantastic! When is it?"

    "Actually it is tomorrow, he is going to pick me up at 8:00."

    "Oh my gosh we have to go shopping immediately!"

*******About 15 minutes later*******

    My mom had some how managed to convince me to go to the mall even though it was like seven'o'clock at night. As we pulled up into the mall's parking lot, my mom turned to me and said "I can't believe you are going on your first date." She was all teary eyed. Can ou believe moms these days?

    We walked to the wall and I walked straight to my all time favorite store Forever 21. We shopped and shopped until I had about three dresses, two pairs of shoes, three sweaters, five shirts, two pairs of jeans, and two skirts. When we got to the cash register the lady scanned all of my items and I found out that the price was way more than I culd handle. It was $300!

    As I was scrambling threw my wallet for some money, I heard the cashier say "Have a nice day!" and when I looked up my mom was walking towards the door. I said to the lady "Sorry I will pay as soona as I get my mom" Sge gave me a confused look but then got back to folding clothes.

    I finally reached my mom and asked her where she was going, but she just ignored me with a smile on her face and we walked in silence to her car.

    Whe we finally got into the car I turned to my mom looked her straight in the eye and said "How did you get the clothes out of the store without the alarms going off?"

    "I paid for them." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

    I sat there trying to talk, but my mouth just kept opening and closing like I was a fish.