Chapter 7 Decisions and Explanations

    Marcus walked straight up to our table nearly knocking down a waiter carrying hot bowls of soup. He was pissed, anyone could see that. When he got close Aiden stood up, smiling as if nothing was wrong. If only he knew what the real problem was. 

    "Hey Marcus! What are you doing here bro?" Aiden asked Marcus when he was about 3 feet away.

    "What the fuck do you think you are doing here, with Addison?!" Marcus growled back.

    "Woah! Marcus chill out dude, I am just on a date with Addison."

     "I will not calm d-" he interrupted himself, "YOUR ON A WHAT!?"

    "Ummmm...we are on a date." by this time I was already standing beside Aiden.

    "How dare you!" Marcus was practically fuming.

    "What? Now I don't have the right to go on a date with my mate?" When he said that I couldn't help, but face palm myself.

    "YOUR mate, ha! Your mate, in your dreams! For your freaking information Addison is my mate! Not yours!" Marcus laughed as if it was the funniest joke he has ever heard.

    "What the hell do you mean!?"

    "Addison! Would you care to explain?" They both said in unison.

    "Ummmm....can we discuss this at my house? Please" I said while pouting and rappidly fluttering my eyelashes.  knew they wouldn't be able to resist.

    They both sighed. but replied "Fine, lets go."

*******At Addison's House*******

    We were all (mom, Aiden, Marcus, and I) in the living room drinking hot cocoa while I explained how I have two mates.

    "I think I have both of you guys as my mates because I have two wolves instead of one." I told Marcus and Aiden while my mom flipped through a magazine.

    "So which wolf do get?" Marcus asked wiggling his eyebrows.

    "I am not 100% sure, but I think you get Lucy because when Aiden and I were at the restaurant and the stupid waitress kept making googly eyes at Aiden Aubrey my other wolf got angry. So I assume that Aiden will get Aubrey and Marcus you will get Lucy."

    "Well at least we are technically not sharing Addison." Marcus told Aiden.

    "Whatever, so what are there personalities like?" Aiden asked turning his attention back to me.

    "Well Lucy is really sweet and innocent and Aubrey is sassy and rebellious, so in other words you guys get your opposites."

    "Great! I get stuck with the rebellious one!" Aiden joked. In return I growled at him causing him to put his hands up in surrender.

    "Well thanks for explaining all of this to us, but I should get going my mom expects me home at 10:00. By Addi!" He said while walking out the door.

    As Marcus was leaving he stopped in the door way and whispered in my ear "I don't share very well Addi." Then he left.

*******The Next Day*******

    After Aiden and Marcus left last night I went straight to bed still stuck on what Marcus meant by "I don't share very well." After I finally fell asleep I found mom knocking on the door.

    "Sweety? Melony is here she said you guys have a girls day planned."

    "Oh yeah I will be right down mom. Tell Melony to come up here."

    "Okay honey." I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out Melony was laying on my bed playing some games on her phone. I stood there until she noticed me and when she did we both screamed.

    "Be quiet up there!" Mom yelled.

    "Sorry mom!" I yelled back and ran over to the door and closed it. When I turned back around  Melony and I started jumping up and down like little school girls.

    "OMG! So tell me everything that happened yesterday!" I told her everything that happened, including how they found out about both of them being my mate. Melony was so happy for me.

    "Well lets go! We have a big day planned!" She said walking out the door.

    "What do you mean?"  I was seriously confused.

    "Well since you are officially taken, you have to start dressing like you're taken!" I was slightly offended, but if it means new clothes I am fine with that. Since mom already paid all of the bills and she had extra cash from her job at the hospital (she is a nurse) she gave me some money to shop. Melony and I shopped for about 6 hours in the mall. We eventually got hungry so we ate in the mall cafeteria and got coffee at Dunkin' Donuts on the way home. Melony stopped by her house so she could pick up her stuff since her mom allowed her to spend the night at my house. When we got home we watched a movie, but soon fell asleep. 

*******Monday*******

      Melony and I both  woke up at 6:00 in order to find an outfit from our new clothes. I settled for a pair of dark blue jeans,a hot pink tank top, a leather jacket, a pair of combat boots, hot pink hoop earrings, and a matching bracelet. Melony curled my hair because she wanted to be a hair stylist when she got older and she said that my hair was perfect even though I just consider it a blob of tangles. I also helped Melony pick out her outfit which was baby blue jeans, a peach tank top, a baby blue cardigan, peach flats, and a stone peach colored necklace. She just put her hair up into a bow shaped bun.

    When we got to school Melony and I split up to our classes. We met up before lunch and walked into the cafeteria together. But apparently dressing all hot today was a bad idea because when we walked into the cafeteria Aiden and Marcus were in a fight. This could end up bad because male wolves have a high temper so they could shift into their wolves any second. Right before Marcus's fist was about to make contact with AIden's stomach and Aiden's fist was about to come in contact with Marcus's face, I ran in between them. They stopped mid-punch and took two steps back. Melony quickly shooed away the small crowd that had formed and went to sit at our lunch table. I dragged Aiden and Marcus to the back of the cafeteria even though they were still growling at each other. They both looked like they were in a trance, just growling. I waved my hands in front of their faces until they snapped out of it.

    "Addison you need to choose!" Marcus demanded.

    "Excuse me? What do you mean by choose?" I said right back.

    "You need to choose between that selfish, jerk or me! I can treat you properly Addi." Aiden said.

    "Selfish jerk! Ha you make me laugh. Why would Addi want a mutt like you? I bet you never even had a girlfriend before. You probably make out with your pillow in the closet!" Marcus yelled at Aiden.

    "You son of a b-" This was quickly turning into another fight between them so I interrupted.

    "First of all, you both need to shut the  hell up and listen. Second of all, I will NOT choose between either of you! Just freaking like 2 days ago you guys were best friends, so it is either you guys make up or I will reject both of your asses!"

Crazy!I know! Well Pleas comment, vote, and share!