"On it." The reply from Gunter shot back as quick as I asked the question, I heard rapid keys on a keyboard jumping in and out.

"So Pietro, we wanted to have a chat. Well I wanted to have a chat." Afflon started, I moved out of way letting Pietro to Afflon's full view. "I want you and your sister to join ARAE." He proposed.

"Fuck off." Pietro snarled in his violently sexy accent.

"It's done. I've only enabled access to open door 2 at the minute, I haven't allowed access to close it back." Gunter's voice spoke.

"Felix, please let me see Wanda." I pleaded.

"Open 2." He muttered, his hateful eyes glaring into Pietro's that conveyed the same emotion.

I froze while watching Wanda's door open slowly, she sat on a chair and her hands were fully covered.

"You maniac." Wanda screamed looking at me. Death plastered all over her eyes, danger ran through her veins as she saw my figure.

Pietro's eyes flickered at the sound of his twin. "Wanda!" He screamed his head raised as high as he could humanly take it.

"Brother." She cried, "Did they hurt you?" Tears made they're way into floor from her grey eyes.

"No, I'm so happy to hear you again." Pietro's voice started to get shaky.

"Once we get out of here I'm going to kill this bitch." Wanda snarled.

"No, don't she's actually pretty nice." He laughed, I saw Wanda's smile grow as she finally heard the mesmerising sound of her twins laughter and happiness.

My body floated towards Afflon, I started inching back to face his blond hair. I felt Wanda's eyes trail me while Pietro averted his gaze, knowing Afflon would look back at my body if his attention was on me.

My right hand jogged back to clutch onto my sabre sword, for a split second I peered over to Wanda, her irises were almost bulging out of her head. My index finger ran over my lips gesturing her to be quiet, she seemed to understand my actions.

"What if we say no you bastard." Pietro tried to conceal his smile, he was so ecstatic watching me from the corner of his eye.

"Felix, I forgot to ask Cho but what was the real reason for her visit to Tony for a second check up?" His frame slowly turned to face me.

I watched as the poor mans expression changed from dominating to scared. His electric blue eyes grew faster by the minute as they lay upon my defensive stance.

"What are you doing flower?" He asked, shook from the sight in front of him he slowly nudged back.

"Answer me." I demanded.

"OPEN 1." He screamed, expecting for the door to open.

"I said answer." I swung the sword across his lower limb, a small scratch at the least but it sent him bleeding. Only a muffled groan escaped his throat.

"She stupidly gave him something that was meant for another agent in ARAE, and all she did to fix that was give him an antidote so Tony wouldn't be affected." He breathed heavily, the pain on his body making his words come out slower.

I moved closer and closer to Pietro as Afflon moved away, the both of us almost switching positions.

"Why isn't the fucking door opening?" His scream almost transitioning to a growl.

"Technology, honey." I casually said.

There's no way he'd be this still the whole way through our conversation, I know for a fact that Afflon would come charging at me any second now.

His phone suddenly rang out of the blue, I think I'd have a fair idea why it's ringing.

"Answer it and put it on speaker."

He obliged to my request, what bothered me most was his face returned back into a strong man's who feared nothing. One of his most intimidating qualities.

"Mr. Afflon, I-I." It was the most muffled phone call I've ever heard. "I'm Agent Yamamoto of-of... f..loor 7, r-room 13 of 15." The Asian American agent spoke, it was hard to collect the words as they were all very unclear. "Our base is being infiltrated b-by a m-man in all black." He paused breathing irrationally heavy. "Most of our strongest agents are not among the living anymore, this man keeps head-heading up. I don't know what to d-" a loud gunshot filled the echoing room, bouncing off every wall present. I heard a 'thud' through the phone as it fell to the floor, realising Agent Yamamoto was no more.

"Who the fuck is that 49? Why are you doing this?" Afflon's rage reached a maximum.

Oh Afflon, you'd really want to take a seat right now as I'm going to list more than a million reasons on why you deserve to rot in the depths of hell.