When you go to the market together [Brynjolf]

Y/N's

"Oh! Look at this!" I say in awe at the beautiful gold, Jewel encrusted necklace. It was locked behind a case with a heavy lock on it, so I couldn't even think about stealing it.

Brynjolf chuckles, "Do you really need that, lass?"

I pout at him, and he rolls his eyes.

"No, no, no, you're not getting me with the puppy eyes again, Y/N! I know your tricks!" He smiles as I cling onto his arm, and we continue to walk back to the Guild.

***

It was night as I began to get ready for bed, until I realized Brynjolf wasn't here yet, and he says we would be here tonight. A wave of worry runs through my body. "Bryn, if you don't come home-" I begin to mutter furiously until I hear a sigh from the doorway. I turn my head quickly to see Brynjolf with his hands balled into fists.

"Brynjolf!" I let out a relieved breath. "You worried me... Is something wrong?" I ask as he seems suspicious.

"Close your eyes~" he smirks.

"U-um-" I blush as I close my eyes.

I feel something on my neck, and my heartbeats faster.

He gives me a quick kiss on the lips before saying: "okay, you can open your eyes, lass."

I open my eyes to see the necklace I wanted from the market around my neck.

"Bryn!" I smile as u hug him, and then give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Aww, that's all I get?" He mocks my puppy eyes.