"You're a tree hugger." Michael stated, he couldn't help it.

"And you're a loud mouth." She smiled and he smiled back.

"I guess we're both outsiders..." Michael said and glanced around.

Aurora looked around as well. Not very many people from other factions, just a few scattered here and there. The few bright whites and blues were contrasted by the large amount of black attire that was worn by most of the people on the ledge. Dauntless borns.

"We just have to stick together then." Aurora said still gazing at all of the Dauntless borns.

"Train!" Someone yelled, causing her head to turn in the opposite direction.

The people closest to the locomotive started jumping on. Aurora gasped. She had seen them do this all the time, but her having to? Oh man. She had not thought this through.

Aurora noticed how the others started to run. So she followed in their footsteps and ran beside the train, jumping on. She could hear and feel Michael's body thud onto the metal floor beside her. The two quickly scrambled out of the way so others could jump on.

Aurora heard a shout from the ledge. An Abnegation girl was getting tripped up in her skirt. The grey fabric was tangling with her feet. Aurora moved to the door on instinct, holding her hand out to the girl. She grabbed it just in time to be pulled onto the train. She would've been crushed by a wall if not.

The girl breathed heavily onto the metal floor. Aurora quickly grabbed the girl's skirt, she found a ripped seam and tore the bottom of the skirt off. "You don't have to worry about that now."

Aurora heard a few of the Dauntless borns scoff. She turned to Michael with a sarcastic expression, mimicking the Dauntless borns, and he smiled. "I'm Aurora." She said to the girl.

"Mayanna. Though most people just call me Maya..." Maya rubbed her sweaty hands on her skirt and shook Aurora's. "Thank you so much. I can tell you were from Amity, I doubt anyone else would do that for me."

Aurora looked at the car full of Dauntless borns. "You got that right... I guess there aren't many transfers this year."

"I'm the only one from Abnegation and I didn't see anyone else from Amity besides you." Maya said.

"Well were all Dauntless now." Michael said and Aurora nodded.

"Yes we are my friends." Aurora helped Maya stand back up. Maya's skirt now showed up to her mid-calf.

A Dauntless boy wolf whistled and another one shouted: "Yeah stiff, show some skin!"

"Pigs." Mayanna muttered.

Aurora could tell Michael was biting his tongue, both literally and metaphorically. After that someone shouted to jump. The three looked out the door opposite to the one they jumped into. There was a rooftop, where a few Dauntless leaders stood, moving closer to them.

Dauntless borns were jumping, but the few initiates were hesitant. Michael was the first of them to jump, then Maya, then Aurora.

Aurora did a roll and then lied flat on her back, holding her heart. "I'm not doing that again."

She heard someone clap their hands together, as if to get the attention of everyone. "Initiates!"