Chapter 9: wardrobe troubles

Just a short interlude. Will post the rest of the chapter tomorrow!

Karan knocked loudly on his hero's door: "Shahrukh we need you, Kajol is having a wardrobe problem."

"Don't you pay Manish to take care of those things?" He asked smiling. It was so typical of his beautiful co-star to make a fuss about her clothing. "Okay, I will go and see if I can do something."

After a polite knock he asked if she was descent and could enter.

"You can enter. But I am NOT coming to the set dressed like this!" She warned him.

Shahrukh could not have been prepared for what his eyes were about to see.

Kajol was wearing a set of sexy black lingerie. It hugged her curves perfectly in all the right places. Luckily he was an excellent actor so he managed to conceal his stunned expression and started smiling to cover up his feelings.

"It is not so bad. You know Karan, I am certain he will shoot this scene in a way the viewer won't see anything unsuitable," he tried to reassure the distressed actress.

"I know, Karan already tried to calm me, by saying he will only take close up from my face when I'm saying the dialogues and my back when he shoots you. But what if someone of the crew makes a video with their phone and post it on the internet?"

"Then we will ask Karan for a private shoot with only him and the cameraman? Would you feel more comfortable that way?" He suggested.

"Yes, I think so. But I still want to see the rushes before they get approved for the movie," the spunky actress warned.

"Okay, fair enough, I will tell Karan we have an agreement," he smiled and quickly left the room. He desperately needed to put some distance between him and his gorgeous friend. On second thought he probably should not have convinced her to wear the undergarment. She was looking so hot and now they were going to have a private shooting. He hoped his body would not betray him, by showing he felt attracted towards his co-star.

Half an hour later everything was set for the private bedroom scene.

Shahrukh was glad he was wearing a non-revealing pyjama and was tucked under a thick duvet. Rizwan was supposed to be busy with his laptop in bed.

He would be fine, these setting did not make him feel romantic at all. What had he been worrying about, he and Kajol were professional actors. They would finish this scene in a jiffy. But he would soon discover he was mistaking...