Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I hope I don't offend anybody with this fanfiction. It's solely written for the entertainment of fans from the wonderful SRKajol jodi.

This story takes places at the shooting of the movie My name is Khan.

The Khan family was having breakfast with their good friend Karan. Everybody seemed to like the American food, except Karan who poked nervously his fork through the contents of his plate.

"What's wrong uncle Karan?" Aryan asked.

"It's Kajol, she's having some problems," the distressed director confessed.

"Problems?" a concerned Shahrukh immediately enquired.

"Yes, apparently Nysa's passport wasn't valid," Karan explained.

"She will be in time for our scheduled shooting, won't she?" Shahrukh assumed.

"She is taking a plane tomorrow,.. So it should work out," Karan stressed the word 'should' He knew Kajol loved Nysa more than anything in the world, she would ditch all her plans for her daughter's sake.

Needless to say, the whole LA crew spend some nail biting 24 hours...

(Luckily for Karan Kajol's sister stayed behind with Nysa so that Kajol would be in time in LA)

................

As soon they heard Karan's car Suhana and Aryan ran to welcome their aunty Kajol.

Suhana immediately flew in Kajol's arms. Kajol picked her up and twirled the child around.

"You're looking more beautiful every time I see you, you're becoming just as pretty as your mom." Kajol complimented the girl.

The actress had just put Suhana back on the ground when an other pair of arms hugged her tightly it was Aryan: "It's good to see you!" he exclaimed.

"I'm happy to see you too, let me look at you," she said. "You're becoming a real young man,"

"Am I as handsome as my dad?" Aryan asked.

"No, not at all," Kajol replied earnestly.

She could see the look of disappointment in the boy's eyes, suppressing a smile she continued:

"You're even better looking than your father!"

With a broad smile Aryan was about to tell his dad but Shahrukh beat him to it: "I heard that young lady," Shahrukh wanted to look angry at Kajol. But she flashed one of her genuinely and highly contagious smiles and as if they had a mind of their own, the corners of his mouth curled upwards.

"Well aren't you giving me a welcome hug?" she asked.

He didn't answer just stepped towards her and hugged her.

"It's good you're finally here, Karan was going crazy," he revealed to her.

That moment Gauri entered the room and said: "Hi Kajol, by the sound of all that laughter I knew you had arrived!"

"Hi Gauri, it's nice to see you,' Kajol replied and hugged her.

The stress of the previous day was totally forgotten everybody chatted amiably during dinner.

"I'm off to bed," a tired Kajol announced.

"So early it's not even my bedtime," Aryan said surprised.