Chapter Two

I walk into U6, my class and hang my coat up. "Sup people!" I shout to Nikki and Tracy, who I work with in U6, who look at me and smile.

Tracy comes over to me. "Kids buses will be here soon—eh, have you seen our special visitors?" she asks excitedly, she's doing that swoony-eye thing Jill was doing before, what the fuck is going on here? Have I missed something?

"What's going on?" I ask her. "Jill had that same fuckin swoony eye thing going on as well—what have I missed?" I add.

Tracy looks at me and laughs. "Swoony eye?" she giggles. "Is that even a thing?" she asks.

I roll my eyes. "Well if it wasn't, it is now" I laugh. "What's got you all giggly anyway?" I ask her.

Nikki and Tracy look at me like I'm being crazy. "Eva, you do know Everton are here?" Nikki tells me. "Like the football team—Everton, right?" she clarifies.

Is she taking the piss? Everton? 

"Are you taking the piss?" I ask her seriously making her laugh.

"No girl, for real, they're here to see the kids and play football with them, apparently they've started a football camp for kids with special needs, isn't that fab?" She beams.

"No shit? That's fuckin awesome" I say happily.

Jill's voice comes through the walkie talkie. "ladies, your kids are ready to collect"

I smile at Nikki and Tracy. "Let's go get our kiddywinks"

We're walking into the hall where all of the kids are waiting to be taken to their classes. I see our Holly, but I don't say anything to her, she'd only get upset if she saw me as she doesn't associate me with school, only at home. Joys of autism, I think to myself, with a sad sigh.

I walk over to where all the U6 kids are sitting. "Hey, guys, how are you doing?" I ask getting their attention. "Come on, let's go to class!" I smile at them all gesturing for them to follow me, we walk them back to our classroom.

As we get to class, the kids hang up their coats and bags and Tracy does the class register before she announces to the kids that we've got surprise visitors, the kids are so excited, bless them.

We walk to the sports hall, I'm holding Abbie and Kieron's hand, they're so excited. "Calm down kids, we'll be there soon," I say, smiling at them.

Once we get inside the sports hall it's empty except for the classes who are walking in, there are two other classes besides ours, U2 and U5. We sit the kids down on the benches as one of the sport hall doors open.

Chelle, the school Headteacher walks in with Duncan-Fucking-Fergus, holy fucking shit, Everton are really here. God, me dad would legit shit a brick if he found out Duncan was here, I'm totally mesmerised by the legend before me that I'm oblivious to the fact that Justin is standing there amongst all the Everton players.

I'm staring dumbfounded, holy Shit, Justin waves, grinning at me, and there's me daft arse still staring with my mouth open like the Mersey tunnel, eyes wide as I wave at him like a fucking loon.

Okay, Eva—put the hand DOWN...

Then it clicks, I was too busy staring at him, basically eye-fucking him from head to toe earlier, when I vaguely remember him saying that he was scouted by Everton, that he was here for the kids.

If only you could slap yourself right now, Eva, I think to myself. Justin's grinning knowingly at me. Annnnd Q the blushing, what the fucks wrong with me? Get a grip, Eva.

I try to get my shit together as Nikki comes over to me. "Hey, are you ok? You look like you're gonna be sick or something" she says as she feels my head with the back of her hand. "You don't feel hot, girl, but you look flushed though, what's wrong?" she asks concerned.